|Finished Scripts Section Rules [message #31138]
||Mon, 08 October 2007 22:48
Registered: January 2006
Location: north vancouver
*** Finished Scripts Forum-Specific Rules ***|
- First and foremost, the site rules are to be followed;
- Do NOT make a new thread in this section unless it is to provide a mod specific to scripting (tng/gtg/wld/qst and cutscene edits);
- A description of what the mod does must be included in the post;
- All mods are to be in a fully working state, threads with mods reported to be defunct will be temp-locked until fixed;
- All mods are to be accompanied with screenshots;
- Posts made must be on the topic of the thread - if it is a problem with a tool, it belongs on the Utilities board;
- Do NOT bump a dead thread unless you are adding useful information, bumps will be deleted and threads will be locked;
- In regards to the previous rule - if you have a question on a mod but the author of the mod is inactive and the thread is dead, feel free to make a new thread concerning the mod on the General Mod Discussion board and make sure to provide the name and link to the mod you are discussing or you will be ignored.
- Mods will not be stickied. Ever.
[Updated on: Tue, 30 June 2009 20:02] by Moderator
There once was a member of this land,
a humorous posting he planned,
but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
and now he has found himself banned.