Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » question, please answer ---- fable secrets
question, please answer ---- fable secrets [message #33467] Mon, 05 November 2007 16:58 Go to next message
skorm16 is currently offline  skorm16

Who created creature hub?
Why cannot be approximated to creature hub in fable?
Singing sword is the lute (to guitar)
Who I create the to harvester?
He was already in the game the to harvester?
If or it were how is obtained or why I could not be obtained?
Why in my fable one instead of the to harvester appears to me the cosechadora and it does not send fire?
The pumps, the arms of heroes, are things what already were in the game?
In fable tlc exists the singing sword?
What mission is OBJECT_QUEST_CARD_TALENTLESS_BARD?
Which is gallows bard?
Which is sandgoose?
why when the fable finishing the teacher no longer speaks?
Which mod is trum6?
Of what it consists?
Who design the ground?
On which they were based to do that mod?
They have some copy that can give me of?

Those are my questions, I wait for answers. I ask them for curiosity, because I want to know if fabletlc were finished and the plans that Peter had molineux

yes

[Updated on: Mon, 05 November 2007 17:04]

Report message to a moderator

Re: question, please answer ---- fable secrets [message #33469 is a reply to message #33467] Mon, 05 November 2007 17:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marcopolo is currently offline  Marcopolo

sorry but you really really need a better translator

There once was a member of this land,
a humorous posting he planned,
but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
and now he has found himself banned.
Re: question, please answer ---- fable secrets [message #33470 is a reply to message #33467] Mon, 05 November 2007 17:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
skorm16 is currently offline  skorm16

could you recommend a translator to me?

yes
Re: question, please answer ---- fable secrets [message #33471 is a reply to message #33470] Mon, 05 November 2007 17:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marcopolo is currently offline  Marcopolo

nah sorry man, i dont speak anything much other than goo 'ol english

something other than whatever you are using though, or learn better english grammar

There once was a member of this land,
a humorous posting he planned,
but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
and now he has found himself banned.
Re: question, please answer ---- fable secrets [message #33472 is a reply to message #33467] Mon, 05 November 2007 20:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Grog_McGee is currently offline  Grog_McGee

Because I'm feeling nice:

skorm16 wrote on Mon, 05 November 2007 19:58

Who created creature hub?
Why cannot be approximated to creature hub in fable?
>> What?! (English, please)

Singing sword is the lute (to guitar)
>> Singing sword doesn't actually exist... Confused

Who I create the to harvester?
He was already in the game the to harvester?
If or it were how is obtained or why I could not be obtained?
Why in my fable one instead of the to harvester appears to me the cosechadora and it does not send fire?
The pumps, the arms of heroes, are things what already were in the game?
>>To all of the above, "What you talkin' about?"

In fable tlc exists the singing sword?
>> No.

What mission is OBJECT_QUEST_CARD_TALENTLESS_BARD?
>> Unimplemented Quest

Which is gallows bard?
>> Likely part of the above, could also be related to Hangman quest.

Which is sandgoose?
why when the fable finishing the teacher no longer speaks?
Which mod is trum6?
Of what it consists?
>> Ummm...

Who design the ground?
>> See the credits Confused

On which they were based to do that mod?
>> What mod?

They have some copy that can give me of?
>> Confused

Those are my questions, I wait for answers. I ask them for curiosity, because I want to know if fabletlc were finished and the plans that Peter had molineux
>> Fable was finished. Fable TLC was an expanded Fable. Peter needs to keep his massive gob shut. Anything that man says should be taken with dump truck full of salt.

Because I'm feeling snarky: grammar, syntax, punctuation, spelling - these parts of language don't just exist to annoy you. They're existence is to facilitate understandable communication. If you're having trouble learning these things. Go buy a copy of The Elements of Style. It's one of the best style, grammar, syntax guides you can ever own. If you're feeling rich buy the Chicago Manual of Style or the MLA.

My Random Fable Related Stufs
Free Meshes
Fable Retool (WiP)

[Updated on: Mon, 05 November 2007 20:39]

Re: question, please answer ---- fable secrets [message #33473 is a reply to message #33472] Mon, 05 November 2007 22:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Silverback is currently offline  Silverback

Cow Tipper
ah trum6, that is a name I haven't heard since lanpirates site. Very Happy

trum6 wrote an idiot guide is all I remember, back then it was tng work and save stuff. So I know that his mod if he exists today was not posted at the boards under that name. Maybe elsewhere under various names, ghost_image was one of them.
Re: question, please answer ---- fable secrets [message #33482 is a reply to message #33467] Tue, 06 November 2007 10:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Glare is currently offline  Glare
well all i know is that the sandgoose is the chicken i think or a big one one of the two. and the part about the teacher not speaking im guessing you mean the guildmaster umm guess he dosent want to maybe he falls asleep or bad back hes quite old you know.

[Updated on: Tue, 06 November 2007 10:46]

Re: question, please answer ---- fable secrets [message #33483 is a reply to message #33467] Tue, 06 November 2007 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sean_s is currently offline  Sean_s
Who created creature hub? - Lionhead
Why cannot be approximated to creature hub in fable? - If you mean how come you can't get there, it's because you aren't suppost to. It's a test level made by Lionhead to test their level rendering engine or something like that.
Singing sword is the lute (to guitar) - Thats what people say, but no one is quite sure.
Who I create the to harvester? - Who created the Harvester? Storyline, someone named Rane (he at least used it), but it was in reality made by Lionhead.
He was already in the game the to harvester? - The pump crossbows were not implemented into the game for some reason, and I never saw Rane in the game (probably dead).
If or it were how is obtained or why I could not be obtained? - How or why not you can't get it? They never implemented any of the pump crossbows into the game.
Why in my fable one instead of the to harvester appears to me the cosechadora and it does not send fire? - What? Send me a picture of it or something, perhaps it was never finished in your version of the game (if it's not English).
The pumps, the arms of heroes, are things what already were in the game? - They were never implemented.
In fable tlc exists the singing sword? - They say it's the Lute, but it may very well not exist at all.
What mission is OBJECT_QUEST_CARD_TALENTLESS_BARD? - One that was never finished or at least never implemented.
Which is gallows bard? - Possibly part of the above, something tells me it's a bard that hangs out at the gallows...I just made a joke on accident.
Which is sandgoose? - They say it's a "big ass chicken", but like the singing sword, it may have never existed.
why when the fable finishing the teacher no longer speaks? - If you mean the person you need to give the books to, then he's done with you, if you mean the guildmaster...I don't know.
Which mod is trum6? - Forward to Silverback's answer.
Of what it consists? - Forward to Silverback's answer.
Who design the ground? - Lionhead.
On which they were based to do that mod? - If you mean something related to the above question, then technically, them making the game or anything in it in the development part of the game isn't modding.
They have some copy that can give me of? - ...Ok I don't sure what this means, but if you mean anything about project ego, then they're not going to give it away... :'( ,but if you mean getting a free copy of Fable, there is not legal way to get it.

New? Or looking for information? Look here before posting.
Help the community by adding this to your sig!

Assistant for Conquest
By the way, call me Searyan
Re: question, please answer ---- fable secrets [message #33488 is a reply to message #33483] Tue, 06 November 2007 14:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BayStone is currently offline  BayStone
There's no doubt about what sandgoose is... Razz

What Is a Sandgoose?

The Sandgoose is a black and white (more black than white) creature that struts around the Sahara Desert. This strange sand-dwelling goose (hence the name) listens to tourists roaming the vast desert to learn the lingo in which they speak.

The Sandgoose (or perhaps Sandgooses; note spelling) are multilingual, and thus can retain many languages at one time. The Sandgoose has been known to communicate at the level of an average three-year-old child, according to rather dubious travellers.

The Sandgoose, while outgoing, has not been caught on film. It's a sly bird, which can easily sense motion, so it has quick reflexes. This odd creature has no intention to be exposed to the public, and with the ability to speak it can easily overwhelm travellers with its shocking talent. There is no evidence of the Sandgoose.

But despite the fact that the Sandgoose has no evidence, it has gathered many fans.

The Origins of the Sandgoose

The Sandgoose is actually an inside joke created by Atchoo. While Project Ego was in its early days and the world was young, Atchoo was a boy without a care in the world. In these times, a youth would just blurt out whatever came to his head and that’s what he did. He mentioned to Bat that he had adopted or seen a Sandgoose, causing Bat hours of searching through libraries and the net apparently, without any positive results. At this, Bat enquired to Atchoo if he could actually give him any information on this mysterious beast, to which Atchoo just laughed and could not believe a simple joke could be taken so far... little did he know the full extent. Atchoo grew enamoured with his creation and began doing things like referring to it over the internet, and posting posters around his school with the phrase, 'Have you seen this bird?'

But now you may ask, how it is that BBB and Lionhead took knowledge of this made up bird. Well, when Atchoo went for testing the first time at BBB, he mentioned this joke to Dene Carter and it didn’t take long for him to want to implement this beast in Project Ego. Well, with the becoming of Fable and the speed of word of mouth, Peter and many other people knew about this bird, but very few actually know why and or how it originated…

Now you know.

---

Well, Atchoo could've changed his mind, who knows. Very Happy

Busy!

[Updated on: Tue, 06 November 2007 14:55]

Re: question, please answer ---- fable secrets [message #33489 is a reply to message #33467] Tue, 06 November 2007 15:20 Go to previous message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

Cool! I didn't know that! Shocked

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Previous Topic: simple modeling request.
Next Topic: Can someone...?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 02:25:11 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01299 seconds