Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Mod Noob with a problem...How do I un-mod...?
Mod Noob with a problem...How do I un-mod...? [message #33556] Fri, 09 November 2007 10:56 Go to next message
AkuTenshiiZero is currently offline  AkuTenshiiZero
Okay, so I downloaded a mod to play as Theressa. Sounded innocent enough. After using the mod, horray I'm Theressa. But, I decided that I preffered being the default male hero model. So, I tried closing out of the game and mod program, then starting my old file. I was Theressa again. Then I deleted the program, the mod, the game, and started from scratch. All went well until I saved, quit, and started again. Guess what? STILL THERESSA!

Now I uninstalled the game again, and deleted everything again. Could someone please for the love of god tell me how to fix my game. I love it, but I don't want to look at that frankenstein of a woman any longer (Armor does not look good with a dress sticking out of it). Seriously, this thing is like a ghost haunting me now.

In short: HOW DO YOU UN-MOD?!

Theressa Mod thread: http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=3167& ;amp ;start=0&

[Updated on: Fri, 09 November 2007 10:57]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Mod Noob with a problem...How do I un-mod...? [message #33558 is a reply to message #33556] Fri, 09 November 2007 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OldBoy is currently offline  OldBoy

Administrator

After uninstalling, check if there are any gamefiles left behind and delete them. Default location I believe is; C:\Program files\microsoft game\fable\

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1640/48x48exit.png
this is not an exit.
Re: Mod Noob with a problem...How do I un-mod...? [message #33559 is a reply to message #33556] Fri, 09 November 2007 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There is no fable folder anymore, and there wasn't one last time I uninstalled. But somehow this thing still came back on me...

Are there files elsewhere that may have been altered?
Re: Mod Noob with a problem...How do I un-mod...? [message #33562 is a reply to message #33556] Fri, 09 November 2007 13:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satan

Administrator
Try starting a new profile.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1398/satansigv5gu3.gif

There is nothing in the Void.
There is no point to it's being.
I wish there was a reason.
There is nothing in the Void,
But what we put there.
Re: Mod Noob with a problem...How do I un-mod...? [message #33564 is a reply to message #33556] Fri, 09 November 2007 15:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tried that, multiple time. But, I spoke with the man behind he mod. Apparently reinstalling doesn't fix the changes to the game.bin file. Not sure if this is left behind on my computer somewhere, but I'll look into that.
Re: Mod Noob with a problem...How do I un-mod...? [message #33565 is a reply to message #33556] Fri, 09 November 2007 15:07 Go to previous message
AHA! Found the little bastard file! Killed!

Hopefully this will solve my gender identity issues Razz
Previous Topic: change hero skeleton
Next Topic: Modded Items in Shop Trainer
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 03 18:37:49 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01717 seconds