Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Making a new CWeaponDef
Making a new CWeaponDef [message #34842] Mon, 03 December 2007 12:17 Go to next message
Kratos12429 is currently offline  Kratos12429

I'm new to mods and I have been trying all day yesterday to make a new weapon. I followed the guide to the part that says I have to make a new CWeaponDef entry but when I change the weapon damage on my new weapon it changes the original weapon damage Crying or Very Sad I'm doing everything right I think. After I make the new weapon entry I go to the original weapon and I go to the weapondef link and I export the data there. Then I right click on the game.bin and make a new entry and I put in the first part the name of the new weapon:CWeaponDef_DIVINE_SWORD and on the second part I put CWeaponDef. Then I select the data file that I exported earlier. But when I go to my new weapon and change the damage it changes the original weapon. Is there something I'm doing wrong? please help.
Re: Making a new CWeaponDef [message #34843 is a reply to message #34842] Mon, 03 December 2007 12:24 Go to previous message
OldBoy is currently offline  OldBoy

Administrator

You need to link the OBJECT_.... to your new CDef and then change the damage.
Look under the CWeaponDef list to find the ID of your new CWeaponDef and put that in the OBJECT's CDef list, to replace the ID of the original CWeaponDef.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1640/48x48exit.png
this is not an exit.

[Updated on: Mon, 03 December 2007 12:25]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: 3ds max problem
Next Topic: Texture Issues
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 07:36:46 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01127 seconds