Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Npc Editing
Npc Editing [message #36778] Sat, 12 January 2008 18:52 Go to next message
Anonymous Coward
I do not know if anyone has provided any modifications or guides but i was wondering if anyone could help me to change the children's Scripting to make them Marryable and perform the same tasks as a regular villager including sex?
also i have tried searching through the forums and wiki and i have only found recommendations and links to other requests and questions, also not moding for a long amount of time i may have forgotten a great deal of information over time but i only need information on what defines the reaction to flirting, and the sounds and effects that would be possible (i.e. sex with a child would most likely use no sounds because they were not meant too)

Well that was one part of the request secondly i have a request about spawning i was wondering if anyone could help me if possible to make a mod that forces every town to spawn 50-60 guards at a time to add to the challenge however it would also make the combat multiplier too easy.

[Updated on: Sat, 12 January 2008 18:54] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: Npc Editing [message #36804 is a reply to message #36778] Sun, 13 January 2008 14:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Grant Hammerhoof is currently offline  Grant Hammerhoof

As if being able to ruthlessly kill people at will in this game wasn't enough, including able to kill children with a mod, you want to be able to be a child molester as well?

Had to ask, sorry. The 50-60 guards at a time thing sounds kind of groovy, barring the fact that this computer's processor would have an aneurysm trying to make it happen, heh.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b165/grant_hammerhoof/Grant_BuffBull_WesternSignature.png

[Updated on: Sun, 13 January 2008 14:22]

Re: Npc Editing [message #36877 is a reply to message #36778] Tue, 15 January 2008 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Holy_Avenger is currently offline  Holy_Avenger
I guess about the 50-60 guards at a time is possible, although I suggest only 20 at max,

It can be done by adding creature generator in a TNG map, so basically it's a scripting. Don't know about that though, it's just an idea, I haven't tested it yet.

I'm right here............
Skeeeeeeiith!!!
Re: Npc Editing [message #36918 is a reply to message #36778] Wed, 16 January 2008 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anonymous Coward
I originally thought that 10-20 would be enough but i changed my mind also is there a way to speed up the amount of time it takes to spawn guards and about the sex and stuff with children i think you can be gay and do all sorts of stuff so it is not that much different in my point of view

[Updated on: Wed, 16 January 2008 05:31] by Moderator

Re: Npc Editing [message #36919 is a reply to message #36778] Wed, 16 January 2008 05:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satan

Administrator
Fable Master wrote on Wed, 16 January 2008 13:29

and about the sex and stuff with children i think you can be gay and do all sorts of stuff so it is not that much different in my point of view

You're really comparing being gay to having sex with minors ? Is there something mentally deficiant about you ?

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1398/satansigv5gu3.gif

There is nothing in the Void.
There is no point to it's being.
I wish there was a reason.
There is nothing in the Void,
But what we put there.

[Updated on: Wed, 16 January 2008 06:24]

Re: Npc Editing [message #36921 is a reply to message #36778] Wed, 16 January 2008 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Phrozin
Not to totally derail the subject, but...

Homosexuality doesn't drive one insane and ruin lives (homophobes do that, but that's something entirely different.) Child molestation does ruin lives and require years of therapy to just function as a normal person. No gay/lesbian/whatever friend of mine would advocate it.

But in Fable, it's just a different creature. Here, though, we have some kind of ethics. Now, marrying a chicken, that would be hilarious! Laughing
Re: Npc Editing [message #36922 is a reply to message #36778] Wed, 16 January 2008 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anonymous Coward
Well i made a istake i shouldnt have really compared homosexuality to child molestation because they are completely different what i meant to say is in fable you can do alot of things and im not saying you would marry a child but just to have the possibility to marry one so that you would not necessarily need to marry and adult even though you still most likely will.

That being said fable is still just a game and i think that it would be okay to have the choice and also even with the possibility that it might retain the voices and such.
Re: Npc Editing [message #36924 is a reply to message #36922] Wed, 16 January 2008 15:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Jerry Lee Lewis married a thirteen year old child, she was his first cousin too (once removed, but then un-removed). He didn't do so well after that.
And you want to marry younger children? Why not of the same gender too? All you need is a man-of-the-cloth outfit. If you get caught the GuildMaster will just transfer you.

In all seriousness, why do you want this?

[Updated on: Wed, 16 January 2008 15:54]

Re: Npc Editing [message #38476 is a reply to message #36924] Wed, 27 February 2008 20:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anonymous Coward
I just got this message and havent been able to reply as a result of a corrupt system but now i have a better computer and i was going to say the reason i want it is because i think it would be a nice addition and would it be too much to ask to have a little girl say "Hello Husband" and you could use childrens screaming for the sex scenes lol.
Re: Npc Editing [message #38478 is a reply to message #38476] Wed, 27 February 2008 20:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Fable Master wrote on Wed, 27 February 2008 22:07

I just got this message and havent been able to reply as a result of a corrupt system but now i have a better computer and i was going to say the reason i want it is because i think it would be a nice addition and would it be too much to ask to have a little girl say "Hello Husband" and you could use childrens screaming for the sex scenes lol.

You are a very strange person.
Re: Npc Editing [message #38484 is a reply to message #38476] Thu, 28 February 2008 09:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satan

Administrator
Fable Master wrote on Thu, 28 February 2008 04:07

I just got this message and havent been able to reply as a result of a corrupt system but now i have a better computer and i was going to say the reason i want it is because i think it would be a nice addition and would it be too much to ask to have a little girl say "Hello Husband" and you could use children's screaming for the sex scenes lol.

No one here is going to cater for your perversion. I'm sure there's plenty of sites where you can enjoy yourself in that way but this is not one of them.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1398/satansigv5gu3.gif

There is nothing in the Void.
There is no point to it's being.
I wish there was a reason.
There is nothing in the Void,
But what we put there.
Re: Npc Editing [message #38642 is a reply to message #38484] Mon, 03 March 2008 19:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anonymous Coward
That was meant as a joke but no i do not expect anyone to do it for me i just need to know if it is possible and where to modify i am quite capable of finding it but i would have thought that a simple yes or no would have sufficed.
Re: Npc Editing [message #39149 is a reply to message #38642] Sun, 16 March 2008 18:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
James Butts is currently offline  James Butts
Quote:

I was wondering if anyone could help me to change the children's Scripting to make them Marryable and perform the same tasks as a regular villager including sex?
also i have tried searching through the forums and wiki and i have only found recommendations and links to other requests and questions, also not moding for a long amount of time i may have forgotten a great deal of information over time but i only need information on what defines the reaction to flirting, and the sounds and effects that would be possible (i.e. sex with a child would most likely use no sounds because they were not meant too)

I think that would be extremely wrong and wierd but if you must know I suppose you could replace it's brain with a womans brain
or just spawn some children as wife candidates but aside from that I ain't helping you

Dammit

[Updated on: Sun, 16 March 2008 18:05]

Re: Npc Editing [message #39153 is a reply to message #36778] Sun, 16 March 2008 21:00 Go to previous message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
Each guard node adds 3 spawning guards. Wink

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.
Previous Topic: King/Armor King Mask?
Next Topic: Two Requests
Goto Forum: