Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Level Scripting » Ashenvale (Formerly Marcoville)  () 3 Votes
Re: Ashenvale (Formerly Marcoville) [message #35560 is a reply to message #5988] Tue, 18 December 2007 01:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sean_s is currently offline  Sean_s
I just have one question, what is up (literally) with the big rock in the sky?

New? Or looking for information? Look here before posting.
Help the community by adding this to your sig!

Assistant for Conquest
By the way, call me Searyan
Re: Ashenvale (Formerly Marcoville) [message #35561 is a reply to message #5988] Tue, 18 December 2007 01:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sniperdesign
yes what is up wit that rock???

\"Wednesday we sacrifice virgin chickens and take their blood,
Thursday we annoint ourselves with said blood,
Friday is poker night.\" : overheard from a shadow-worshiper
Re: Ashenvale (Formerly Marcoville) [message #35576 is a reply to message #5988] Tue, 18 December 2007 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SoljaFeJah is currently offline  SoljaFeJah
If your bad the rock falls on you.....
Re: Ashenvale (Formerly Marcoville) [message #35586 is a reply to message #5988] Tue, 18 December 2007 13:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hbeeds is currently offline  hbeeds

the sky is falling!!!!! Shocked Shocked lol

Help the community by adding this to your sig
Fear:attracts the corrupt;Fear:Fear is my ally
Re: Ashenvale (Formerly Marcoville) [message #35590 is a reply to message #35586] Tue, 18 December 2007 17:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marcopolo is currently offline  Marcopolo

its me testing something, that is all i'm willing to say about it at this time

There once was a member of this land,
a humorous posting he planned,
but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
and now he has found himself banned.
Re: Ashenvale (Formerly Marcoville) [message #35749 is a reply to message #5988] Thu, 20 December 2007 18:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SoljaFeJah is currently offline  SoljaFeJah
I think its cool if you can get on it that would be alot cooler haha... Very Happy
icon5.gif  Re: Ashenvale (Formerly Marcoville) [message #35776 is a reply to message #35749] Fri, 21 December 2007 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Modded or not?

http://fable.pe-ell.net/gallery/alnums/Marcopolos-Tests/12_20_2007_9_21_08_PM.jpg

from now on i will add the "Modded or not?" thing to the top of every pic for the competition and i will give the post the blue questionmark icon

but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
Re: Ashenvale (Formerly Marcoville) [message #35778 is a reply to message #5988] Fri, 21 December 2007 13:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sean_s is currently offline  Sean_s
Not modded, and is it the hallway in Lady Grey's Mansion in Bowerstone north?

Help the community by adding this to your sig!

Assistant for Conquest
By the way, call me Searyan
Re: Ashenvale (Formerly Marcoville) [message #35822 is a reply to message #35778] Sun, 23 December 2007 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message

damn, i gotta make these harder

Quote:

"the citizens of ashenvale are extremely conservative about the amount of space thing take up, whenever possible they will stack or skew structures to make them fit right, they are well aware of how small their land is and how inhospitable the surrounding hills are. They are also rather low on resources so there are many old staircases and other things that have been reused, but due to the space constraints have been bent or tilted to fit their current use."

but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
Re: Ashenvale (Formerly Marcoville) [message #36779 is a reply to message #5988] Sat, 12 January 2008 19:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anonymous Coward
Am i too late Surprised by a month or so well who hasnt beaten the game yet it would be easier to just show modded pictures and just say name this mod and the author now that is difficulty
Re: Ashenvale (Formerly Marcoville) [message #37289 is a reply to message #36779] Sat, 26 January 2008 17:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
driftking7050 is currently offline  driftking7050
whats going on with the town so far marco, getting anymore work done on it or is it abandoned?
Re: Ashenvale (Formerly Marcoville) [message #37452 is a reply to message #37289] Wed, 30 January 2008 19:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message

hell this is never going to be abandoned, i just have exams right now

but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
Re: Ashenvale (Formerly Marcoville) [message #37466 is a reply to message #5988] Thu, 31 January 2008 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satan

Administrator
Has your "condition" come back again ?

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1398/satansigv5gu3.gif

There is nothing in the Void.
There is no point to it's being.
I wish there was a reason.
There is nothing in the Void,
But what we put there.
Re: Ashenvale (Formerly Marcoville) [message #37507 is a reply to message #5988] Fri, 01 February 2008 17:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message

the town really isnt that big so there is only one tavern and barber
there will probably be a tattoist

there is a barracks but it is empty as of yet

no farmers for now, i avoid mpcs until im odne everything else

most of the stuff i used in the town was already ingame but i made a few things for it

and yes i want to bitchslap that guy who keeps claiming credit for my mod

but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
Re: Ashenvale (Formerly Marcoville) [message #37517 is a reply to message #5988] Fri, 01 February 2008 19:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
derek39 is currently offline  derek39
i have an idea could you create some roads? or make the center or the towns ground a large dirt patch like people have walked on it alot. you know just add detail like benches and whatnot. that way it makes it look professional lol
Re: Ashenvale (Formerly Marcoville) [message #37534 is a reply to message #37517] Sat, 02 February 2008 02:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
There are benches and whatnot, and it's Marcopolo, of course it's going to look professional.
Re: Ashenvale (Formerly Marcoville) [message #37550 is a reply to message #5988] Sat, 02 February 2008 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
derek39 is currently offline  derek39
can we expect a beta soon? i really would like to check this out.
Re: Ashenvale (Formerly Marcoville) [message #37553 is a reply to message #37550] Sat, 02 February 2008 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Retired
I believe a beta is scheduled to be released on the sixth of never.
Marcopolo won't release a beta for this.
It cheapens the arrival of the full version, and the fact that he is a tad bit on the perfectionist side makes him completely unable to do so anyway.

It is coming together very nicely. I wouldn't be surprised if this is the year it's released.
Re: Ashenvale (Formerly Marcoville) [message #37635 is a reply to message #37553] Sun, 03 February 2008 22:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message

lol

well once i have caught up with school and gotten used to the new term and schedule i well pobably finish it, maybe if i get sick at one point or something, i dont have a giant amount of time

but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
Re: Ashenvale (Formerly Marcoville) [message #37859 is a reply to message #5988] Sat, 09 February 2008 20:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
emoyasha is currently offline  emoyasha
i know im new here, however this looks very ingesting, but i have one question that is. your a perfectionist right? so am i. i however ealised after working on making a game for 2 and a half years, that i could always make things better, and therefor i could never be done because there could always be improvement. so i have an idea. why not release your current version, then release future version as updates, because otherwise it will never get released...
Re: Ashenvale (Formerly Marcoville) [message #38231 is a reply to message #37859] Tue, 19 February 2008 11:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message

no, i dont think that it is good enough even for a bet release, i am very self conscious about my work and i wont release it in any other state than finished

but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
Re: Ashenvale (Formerly Marcoville) [message #38346 is a reply to message #38231] Sat, 23 February 2008 14:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Brambleclaw
I was just wondering if this mod will be released by ummmmmm I'm just gonna throw out a random date ummmmmmmm May 28th!
Re: Ashenvale (Formerly Marcoville) [message #38348 is a reply to message #38346] Sat, 23 February 2008 15:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Retired
Marco's been busy with school and such. When summer comes around I'm sure he'll be more active. That aside, this mod doesn't have a set release date, nor does any other mod unless otherwise specified (but expected release dates are usually canceled and postponed). You're still sort of new around here, so fair warning: people don't like questions concerning release dates.
Re: Ashenvale (Formerly Marcoville) [message #38350 is a reply to message #5988] Sat, 23 February 2008 16:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satan

Administrator
No they don't, me in particular.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1398/satansigv5gu3.gif

There is nothing in the Void.
There is no point to it's being.
I wish there was a reason.
There is nothing in the Void,
But what we put there.
Re: Ashenvale (Formerly Marcoville) [message #38353 is a reply to message #38350] Sat, 23 February 2008 17:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Brambleclaw
Sorry Satan I was just wondering but if you guys dont like those kind of questions the I wont ask them anymore.I really had no idea but now thats one more lesson learned about this modding comunity.
Re: Ashenvale (Formerly Marcoville) [message #48879 is a reply to message #38231] Fri, 30 January 2009 10:58 Go to previous message
lalala is currently offline  lalala
I wonder if you have tested to walk into the guild chamber 300z up cuz i have tried the same thing but i only spawn at ground level

(I dont speak very good english)
Previous Topic: Boss battle Music
Next Topic: Creating a custom level...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 13:00:06 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01788 seconds