Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Giving villagers weapons?
Giving villagers weapons? [message #39107] Sat, 15 March 2008 12:43 Go to next message
Azrooh is currently offline  Azrooh
Ok, I found out how to do all this. Thanks JohnDoe. I'll leave the pics up for laffs.

Edit: D'oh! It was in the wrong place? Sorry.

[Updated on: Sat, 15 March 2008 19:29]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Giving villagers weapons? [message #39114 is a reply to message #39107] Sat, 15 March 2008 14:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Not in the wrong place (unless it was moved from somewhere else already). Edit - Heh, was in the wrong place, be more careful okay?
Good work with the factions.
Go to CREATURE - CREATURE_WHATEVER_IT_IS_FOR_VILLAGERS_IN_BOWERSTONE and open those entries up, scroll down to the Weapon stuff and change the number (should be 0) to any number, but preferrably the game.bin ID of an OBJECT_WEAPON_SOMETHING_OR_OTHER entry.
On the note of OBJECT entries, open up the OBJECT weapon entry you gave to the villagers, find it's CWeaponDef, and change the damage to whatever you want, for 1200 change it to 120.

[Updated on: Sat, 15 March 2008 15:25]

Re: Giving villagers weapons? [message #39115 is a reply to message #39114] Sat, 15 March 2008 15:05 Go to previous message
Azrooh is currently offline  Azrooh
Awesome. Done with giving them weapons, any idea on what makes the OakVale flames, and the sky turn red? I couldn't find anything with Albion Explorer.

Edit: Ohh, villager axes...Maybe they look better then iron axes. I'll spawn 'em and see what they look like.
The hero doesn't hold them right, and they're a bit...Large.

[Updated on: Sun, 16 March 2008 06:21]

Previous Topic: Stupid bridges (general grievance)
Next Topic: Creature Generators?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 05 11:08:17 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02277 seconds