Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Graphics Editing » Having trouble recoloring clothes
Having trouble recoloring clothes [message #40284] Mon, 21 April 2008 18:47 Go to next message
Darkdeity is currently offline  Darkdeity
I've looked all over forums and havn't found anyone actually say how you recolor clothes and not hae your game crash when you try to put it on.

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh278/Darkdeity29/testevillapprentice.jpg

Would this work and if not what am i doing wrong?

[Edit] The top worked but the legs didn't but i think this is because there is a neutral apprentice boot separate from the trousers. is there a way i can take the boots from that texture and make it into a separate boot only texture?

[Updated on: Mon, 21 April 2008 18:52]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Having trouble recoloring clothes [message #40290 is a reply to message #40284] Tue, 22 April 2008 03:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Looks fine to me. It has nothing to do with the texture itself, so it could be that of Thunder's and though it would look weird, it would still work.

The only thing you need to worry about on the textures.big end is:
DXT1/Alpha 0 for non-alpha textures.
DXT3/Alpha 1 for alpha textures.

If you go to the graphics.big and find the shirt/trousers, check to make sure you assigned the textures correctly.
Re: Having trouble recoloring clothes [message #40327 is a reply to message #40290] Wed, 23 April 2008 16:29 Go to previous message
Darkdeity is currently offline  Darkdeity
Yeah ive got it sussed now =] i cant fine the steel obsidian or master textures though.
Previous Topic: Modeling for Fable
Next Topic: help with textures
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 11:40:24 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01466 seconds