Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » [Help] Removing Mods
[Help] Removing Mods [message #40981] Thu, 08 May 2008 15:38 Go to next message
Janolam is currently offline  Janolam
Game: Fable the Lost Chapters.
One can say that I "installed" some mods that I don't particularly want anymore. Because I was stupid and didn't make any backups, I was told that I had to reinstall the entire game to get rid of all the mods. I didn't mind doing that so I did. Removed then reinstalled.

It was all a success and I didn't run into any problems till I started a new game. The game ran fine and the little kid was completely normal if you ignored the fact that he was carrying a sword and a bow that I specifically gave the hero via FE.

So all and all, I don't think that you can get rid of the fable mods by reinstalling it. It surely didn't work for me. Maybe there is another file saved somewhere that I messed with or another way to get rid of all the mods?

Thanks in advance.
Re: [Help] Removing Mods [message #41001 is a reply to message #40981] Fri, 09 May 2008 09:27 Go to previous message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

when you uninstall, you the installer does not remove modified files, so after you uninstall, go to the Fable - The Lost Chapters folder and delete that folder, then reinstall

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Previous Topic: Augmentations = NO!
Next Topic: What type of modding do you do most?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 11:55:11 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01225 seconds