Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Spells in Bargate Prison
Spells in Bargate Prison [message #41530] Fri, 23 May 2008 20:52 Go to next message
irbakey is currently offline  irbakey
Either I can't find any information on this, or... nobody has ever asked, heh. I searched over and over, so even if someone did already ask this and got a reply... can you redirect me?

I'd really like to use my spells in Bargate Prison while I'm locked up. I think it'd be fun to use Assassin Rush or even Force Push.
Re: Spells in Bargate Prison [message #41539 is a reply to message #41530] Sat, 24 May 2008 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Critter is currently offline  Critter
did you rip the wad file?

if so just open the that map with ablion explorer and look for the spells section.

i thinks thats how you do it ^^;;
Re: Spells in Bargate Prison [message #41550 is a reply to message #41530] Sat, 24 May 2008 10:32 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
I'd say check the prison region entries using FE, but weapons/magic is allowed there, so let me think about this one.

It's been a long time for me, but it's either when you get the stick or when you get your possessions back that you can use spells again, either way it's definitely something quest related.

Find out if the chest has any script values, if so, I'd recommend taking the ScriptName of that chest (it'll probably be something like "YourPossessions" or somesuch), getting rid of that chest, and moving it into your cell. This might work, it might not, but it's worth a try.

The other idea is to investigate the stick in the barrel. See if there's anything special about it .TNG-related.

The last option is to make a phabel exe haxx, but just try the things I mentioned first.
Previous Topic: Save editing
Next Topic: sephiroth sword or cloud's buster sword good to ignore or not?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:16:24 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01288 seconds