Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Hi
Hi [message #42219] Tue, 10 June 2008 17:38 Go to next message
rosco890 is currently offline  rosco890

How i install the weapons jeje can you say me... i dont know install they Sad
Re: Hi [message #42221 is a reply to message #42219] Tue, 10 June 2008 18:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Omega Meckberg is currently offline  Omega Meckberg
Oohh, sorry, I assume your first language is not English... perhaps it's Spanish (I'm not sure), and I'm from Argentina. xD (wee, I speak spanish).

So, what you want to say is "How do I install the weapons? hehe can you tell me? I don't know how to install them.", right?
If that's so, you need to do is download the Fable Explorer, a program that allows you to modify the game files.

Fable Explorer: http://fabletlcmod.com/wiki/doku.php?id=utilities:fable_expl orer
More Info: http://fabletlcmod.com/wiki/doku.php

If you speak spanish and you want me to explain it in that language, just tell me.

About the Fable Explorer, you need to do a backup, a copy of some important files (just in case). Then, the mods come in the ".fmp" format (Fable Mod Package), in the Fable Explorer, there's an option to automatically load the .fmp, then you must use the option "Save and Run Fable" and the mods will be saved at the time you start the game, with the changes done and working.

EDIT 1: This thread should be moved to "General Mod Disscussion" forum or the "General Disscussion" forum.

EDIT 2: Ravrn, please calm down with the posting, this is a comunity forum, not a posting competence. I Know you want to help, so you could explain a little bit more.

-Will be ready some day-

[Updated on: Tue, 10 June 2008 18:23]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Hi [message #42232 is a reply to message #42219] Tue, 10 June 2008 22:44 Go to previous message
Raziel is currently offline  Raziel
if you want to install a weapon so it is in your inventory, then i will explain it:
1. download a weapon from fabletlcmod.com for ex. the soul reaver.
2. open fable explorer and click 'file'-->'load fable mod package'
3.now remember where you saved the weapon and load it.
4. now on the list sroll down until you see OBJECT and click the +.
5. now there normally is your weapon named OBJECT_SOUL_REAVER and an ID next to it. you have to know the ID (for ex. 14761)
6. now look in the list for CREATURE and click the + and scroll down until you see CREATURE_HERO (ID 1470)
7. now double click it and in the window that appeared click the plus on the left side and scroll down until you see 'weapon 1' and 'weapon 2'.
8. now in weapon 1 write the ID of the weapon (14761)
9. then click 'apply changes' then 'actions' then 'save mods and run fable'.
Previous Topic: Retexturing
Next Topic: Questions Regarding Modding Rival Hero Weapons, and Summon Edit
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 01:06:51 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00867 seconds