Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Fable TLC won't install! Help Me!
Fable TLC won't install! Help Me! [message #44540] Thu, 07 August 2008 09:27 Go to next message
BlackxRose18 is currently offline  BlackxRose18
I keep trying to install Fable TLC on my computer. About 3/4 of the way through the installation a box pops up and says it can't find a file and that if I can prove the file exists it will install. It has Retry and Cancel buttons in the box. If I hit the Retry button it does the same thing again and if I hit the cancel button it cancels the whole installation. I just bought a new Toshiba Sattelite laptop but it won't work on that or my desktop. The desktop is old so I expected that but it should work on the notebook. Can someone please help me?!! I'm dying to play.
Re: Fable TLC won't install! Help Me! [message #44545 is a reply to message #44540] Thu, 07 August 2008 13:06 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
You can either skip the file and see if it works, or you can take the game back to where you bought it and tell them that it sucks and you want a replacement or a refund, tell that punk in a stern voice though or he'll just laugh at you.
Previous Topic: i knowthis is bad but how do you get into the bs cellar
Next Topic: Yahoo! Messenger
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 10:22:07 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01115 seconds