Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Chest Spawning Help [Solved]
Chest Spawning Help [Solved] [message #45058] Fri, 22 August 2008 06:33 Go to next message
Lord Mason is currently offline  Lord Mason

Ok, I just got Albion Explorer to work after several days of giving me grief. Now when I go to spawn a chest in Albion Explorer I go to the maps, guild exterior and place a chest right next to the boasting platform, and place all the items and crud in it. I'm sure to stick it to ground level and save my changes and all that crap, close Albion Explorer and reopen to make sure my changes were saved, and they were. When I load my game the chest hasn't appeared. So I attempted to edit the contents of a chest that was already in the game, when I opened the chest the item had not changed at all...

Now before anyone gets pissed and redirects me to a guide, let me tell you that I've searched the site for a couple days now, attempted everything and still nothing...

Maybe there's something I overlooked, or it could be an error with my computer, I don't know... Could someone help me out?

Hmm... Death Magnetic or Black Ice? So hard to choose.

[Updated on: Fri, 05 September 2008 18:17]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Chest Spawning Help (yet again...) [message #45074 is a reply to message #45058] Fri, 22 August 2008 19:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Sounds like you need to rename/move/delete the FinalAlbion.wad file.
Re: Chest Spawning Help [message #45076 is a reply to message #45058] Fri, 22 August 2008 19:45 Go to previous message
Lord Mason is currently offline  Lord Mason

I already did, however... I got it to work by uninstalling Fable, deleting everything in my Fable: TLC folder, re-installing, running freeroam to extract finalalbion.wad and then it worked.

Hmm... Death Magnetic or Black Ice? So hard to choose.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 03:55:56 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01213 seconds