Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Graphics Editing » Confused.
Confused. [message #45144] Tue, 26 August 2008 14:01 Go to next message
ethos is currently offline  ethos
Hello everyone,

I got the Frostmourne model yesterday and I don't understand why it's not working for me. I load the fmp, grab the ID number from the graphic.big, change the ID on the weapon I want to change in the game.bin and fix the texture, but it's not working. I was following the french tutorial posted here, can't remember in which topic. ( http://www.jeuxvideo.com/forums/1-10473-111308-1-0-1-0-tuto- ajouter-une-arme-special-frost.htm)
I follow it exactly and it doesn't work, anyone know why? Or is this just not the right way to do it?
Re: Confused. [message #45146 is a reply to message #45144] Tue, 26 August 2008 14:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

well, I don't even know if it works, it may just not work at all

I never tested it, I couldn't even finish making it, I only managed to get 1 LOD loaded

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Re: Confused. [message #45149 is a reply to message #45144] Tue, 26 August 2008 14:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmm..you'd think someone would have it working for someone to make a tutorial..Why didn't you finish it? It's an amazing model so far.
Re: Confused. [message #45150 is a reply to message #45149] Tue, 26 August 2008 15:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

umm... I never started it

this mesh was made by somebody COMPLETELY different, all I did was port it to fable, so thank jojjo, not morerunes

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Re: Confused. [message #45151 is a reply to message #45144] Tue, 26 August 2008 15:42 Go to previous message
Oh, I see. Well, I'm starting to think I'm doing this whole process wrong. I've tried doing the exact same thing for the weapons in the GWAS 2 and I have the same issue. Is this not the way it's done?

Open FE. File, Load Fable Mod Package. Load the FMP. Go to Graphic.big and find the weapons. Grab the ID. Go to Game.bin, Object, grab a weapon, and go to graphic. Click on the Links to ModelID:(example) and replace the ID with the one before.

Previous Topic: Byakugan!!
Next Topic: Texture Alpha Issues
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 05:49:21 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01049 seconds