Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Packages » All Spells Supercharged and Stats Price Drop
All Spells Supercharged and Stats Price Drop [message #44965] Tue, 19 August 2008 13:40 Go to next message
Lord Mason is currently offline  Lord Mason

All the spells in Fable except Fireball have been supercharged and all stats except the spells now cost 1xp to upgrade. There are no bugs or probs with this package. Here's a taste of the lightening (My favorite.)

Hmm... Death Magnetic or Black Ice? So hard to choose.

[Updated on: Sun, 28 September 2008 09:55]

Report message to a moderator

Re: All Spells Supercharged and Stats Price Drop [message #45816 is a reply to message #44965] Sun, 28 September 2008 08:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hokage9019 is currently offline  Hokage9019
how do i get that too work...i fail....
Re: All Spells Supercharged and Stats Price Drop [message #45817 is a reply to message #44965] Sun, 28 September 2008 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SirAvo is currently offline  SirAvo
You should be able to just load the .fmp in FE or Chocolate Box, click apply and then go to file and click 'Save and Run Fable'.

I haven't tried this mod though, but that way worked with a similar mod.
Re: All Spells Supercharged and Stats Price Drop [message #45828 is a reply to message #45817] Sun, 28 September 2008 17:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

I didn't think fmps worked in Cbox yet?

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Re: All Spells Supercharged and Stats Price Drop [message #45833 is a reply to message #44965] Sun, 28 September 2008 19:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I only tested this in FE so I'm not sure about Cbox. (Still trying to get it to work.)

Re: All Spells Supercharged and Stats Price Drop [message #45836 is a reply to message #45828] Sun, 28 September 2008 23:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes wrote on Sun, 28 September 2008 17:48

I didn't think fmps worked in Cbox yet?

That so?
Well.. in my opinion, it depends on what's actually in the .fmp.
My post over at the General Mod Discussion board (which, isn't getting any replies, might I add *hint hint*) says that I can load .fmp's into the game and they'll work, BUT, the only things I can't put into the game are new objects.
They just don't seem to work - crashes Fable down back to desktop.

But, I've managed to get the Power of Zeus mod working, so I guessed it's possible to load this mod into Chocolate Box.
I'll download tonight and check it out.
I, myself, need to replace the files to have a clean game as my tinkerings has left Fable all over the place.
Re: All Spells Supercharged and Stats Price Drop [message #45845 is a reply to message #44965] Mon, 29 September 2008 16:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Not to bump topic, but your post in the General Mod Discussion hasn't gone unnoticed. I know that lots of people here (including me) read all of the forums. It hasn't been ignored, just maybe peopel don't posess a solution to your problem. For now I would recommend uploading all your fmps into Fable Explorer just to avoid complications like this.

Re: All Spells Supercharged and Stats Price Drop [message #45849 is a reply to message #45845] Mon, 29 September 2008 23:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ah, I did not think of it that way, Lord Mason.
My apologies for sounding rude :/

A thousand gifts for you, if I manage to get it to work in FE Wink

I'll try that tonight, also test this mod for you Lord Mason Very Happy
Re: All Spells Supercharged and Stats Price Drop [message #45869 is a reply to message #44965] Tue, 30 September 2008 17:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Don't worry and no need to apologize. Wink You didn't come off as rude at all. I needed to be informed a while ago that there are people who read all the forums because the exact same thing happened. I thought that my post was being ignored, when really people didn't know either what I was asking, or didn't have an answer for it.

And don't worry about testing it. My HDD got wiped of everything Fable related a while back and I had to reinstall everything. Including downloading the mods I had gotten off of this site. Needless to say that this mod does work.

It's kinda funny to be posting on my first mod thread when I now know so much more. I've learned alot in this first month here at fabletlcmod.com. Thanks everybody who helped me!

[Updated on: Tue, 30 September 2008 17:33]

Re: All Spells Supercharged and Stats Price Drop [message #45921 is a reply to message #44965] Fri, 03 October 2008 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anonymous Coward
works clear for me, great mod, little bit overpowered lightning dont you think, but i love the lightning so i dont care Laughing
Re: All Spells Supercharged and Stats Price Drop [message #45922 is a reply to message #44965] Fri, 03 October 2008 10:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sasuke210 is currently offline  Sasuke210

Great mod, the level count on the animation? I'm just asking Smile Nice work

Protect your parents !
Re: All Spells Supercharged and Stats Price Drop [message #45923 is a reply to message #45922] Fri, 03 October 2008 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anonymous Coward
Sasuke210 wrote on Fri, 03 October 2008 19:42

Great mod, the level count on the animation? I'm just asking Smile Nice work

I Think Like 50 Laughing
Re: All Spells Supercharged and Stats Price Drop [message #45966 is a reply to message #44965] Sat, 04 October 2008 14:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message

As far as damage or number of tendrils go? I wanted the lightening to look like the Sith lightening from Star Wars, so that covers the graphical aspect of it. As far as the damage goes, this was my first ever mod so you could expect it to be a little bit overdone. I toned it down a little bit. Here you go.

Oh and by the way, the number of tendrils was at 40. Shocked

[Updated on: Sat, 04 October 2008 14:49]

Re: All Spells Supercharged and Stats Price Drop [message #45967 is a reply to message #45966] Sat, 04 October 2008 14:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anonymous Coward
thx man, i really appriciate that, when people really responce to something what you say. whats the number now ?
Re: All Spells Supercharged and Stats Price Drop [message #45969 is a reply to message #44965] Sat, 04 October 2008 15:26 Go to previous message

Level 1 = 5
Level 2 = 10
Level 3 = 15
Level 4 = 20

Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 03 03:04:40 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02214 seconds