Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Last person to reply wins!
Last person to reply wins! [message #46288] Wed, 15 October 2008 20:37 Go to next message
Layec is currently offline  Layec
I was wondering if it was possible to remove the alignment-based caps on certain Will abilities in the game. For instance, good characters can only increase Berserk to level 3. I'd like it made so that it doesn't matter what alignment the character is.

[Updated on: Tue, 30 December 2008 16:51] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: Last person to reply wins! [message #46290 is a reply to message #46288] Wed, 15 October 2008 21:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Layec wrote on Wed, 15 October 2008 22:37

I was wondering if it was possible to remove the alignment-based caps on certain Will abilities in the game.
Oh were you now?

I'd like it made so that it doesn't matter what alignment the character is.
Well that's nice.

This is a request forum, care to make a request? Or is commenting on your thoughts and what you'd like done your way for asking for something?

[Updated on: Tue, 30 December 2008 16:51]

Re: Last person to reply wins! [message #46340 is a reply to message #46288] Fri, 17 October 2008 00:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
Yes, it's possible.

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.

Re: Last person to reply wins! [message #48214 is a reply to message #46290] Tue, 30 December 2008 16:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TagManDK is currently offline  TagManDK
JohnDoe wrote on Thu, 16 October 2008 06:03

I was wondering if it was possible to remove the alignment-based caps on certain Will abilities in the game.
Oh were you now?

Well that's nice.

This is a request forum, care to make a request? Or is commenting on your thoughts and what you'd like done your way for asking for something?

Why are you so cranky? The guy made a request, perhaps not in the exact words you'd like to hear, but you know what he means... Yeah, I know you're a moderator, blah blah blah, I don't really care. Oh, and don't bother mentioning that I'm a newbie here, because of my post count, I know. But that shouldn't affect whether people listen or not... Okay woah, a bit off topic. Making it more about me now... Oh well. Just wanted to let you know that you seem like a cranky, stabby guy to me. Rolling Eyes

Re: Last person to reply wins! [message #48215 is a reply to message #48214] Tue, 30 December 2008 16:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Noctus is currently offline  Noctus

Administrator

TagManDK wrote on Tue, 30 December 2008 16:13

Oh were you now?

Well that's nice.

Why are you so cranky? The guy made a request, perhaps not in the exact words you'd like to hear, but you know what he means... Yeah, I know you're a moderator, blah blah blah, I don't really care. Oh, and don't bother mentioning that I'm a newbie here, because of my post count, I know. But that shouldn't affect whether people listen or not... Okay woah, a bit off topic. Making it more about me now... Oh well. Just wanted to let you know that you seem like a cranky, stabby guy to me. Rolling Eyes

But he didn't make a request. He just gave a running commentry on what he was thinking.

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9540/helpmeaaa.jpg

Re: Last person to reply wins! [message #48217 is a reply to message #48215] Tue, 30 December 2008 16:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TagManDK is currently offline  TagManDK
DarkenedSoul wrote on Wed, 31 December 2008 01:17

TagManDK wrote on Tue, 30 December 2008 16:13

Oh were you now?

Well that's nice.

But he didn't make a request. He just gave a running commentry on what he was thinking.

But if you asked a guy at the busstop if he knew what time it was, and he just answered: "Yes." Wouldn't you get a little irritated as well?

Re: Last person to reply wins! [message #48218 is a reply to message #48214] Tue, 30 December 2008 16:50 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
I wasn't a moderator when this happened.
I am cranky because a search or some common sense and trial and error would have found that this is possible and how to do this.
I don't care about post count or you're "new guy" status, all I care about is whether or not you'll be a decent addition to the community.
I am a very cranky and "stabby" guy.

Now, to cap this conversation, thread closed and I win.

Honestly, who replies after a moderator says this? Gawd you guys are idiots.

[Updated on: Tue, 30 December 2008 19:21]

Previous Topic: [Request] Ghost Mace
Next Topic: Looking for "Monk" style mods
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 00:52:04 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01201 seconds