Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Packages » some being ask for a mod to unban magic and weapons
some being ask for a mod to unban magic and weapons [message #46867] Sat, 01 November 2008 14:06 Go to next message
Chief ADFP

a lot been asking to unlock the ban in weapons/magic in lady grey bedroom to use in that area, ok so here!

you can Carrier weapons and have magic most area! handy to use.

keep in mind if you draw a weapon out to use its like any other township you get into trouble over it! so don't let other see you doing it, the law will come after you for it.

Ps you can now get into lady Grey bedroom and do her in any way you like.

this is a small package my first so each area is in it own.

was not able to work-out get after one capture to get get rose out (hero mother) have not unlock that at this time working on it.

basic unlock magic & weapons in area other then the the PRISON area!

Region>
1.) unlock_ban_bowerstone_north.fmp
2.) unlockban_REGION_DD_BORDELLO.fmp
3.) unlockban_REGION_MAYORS_HOUSE.fmp
4.) unlock_ban_bowerstone_slums.fmp
5.) unlock_ban_bowerstone_slums_warehoune.fmp
6.) unlockban_REGION_BORDELLO.fmp
7.) unlockban_REGION_MAYORS_HOUSE_BEDROOM.fmp
[minor bug] don't try to kill B-Rose in Bowerstone South!! will crash the game! in the Pub, Tavern, you can beat her up and if she dies from it the game will crash!

think the PRISON Region is a mission type when your capture, I'm still looking into this

drew your weapon out will still get you into trouble!

[Updated on: Sun, 16 November 2008 07:12]

Report message to a moderator

Re: some being ask for a mod to unban magic and weapons [message #47096 is a reply to message #46867] Mon, 10 November 2008 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tritoch is currently offline  Tritoch
These just crash FE when I load them. Sad

Why did JOB want the sword of aeons when he can buy a better sword in North Barrowstone. He must have had the money for it after centuries...
Re: some being ask for a mod to unban magic and weapons [message #47107 is a reply to message #47096] Mon, 10 November 2008 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chief ADFP

don't know why you having trouble with it?
you know how to use FE right

FE 4 beta i use
1.) File> load fable mod package
2.) Action> save mod and run fable.

i did not had to restart fable as new profile player it work with save game files

index.php?t=getfile&id=7068&private=0

[Updated on: Mon, 10 November 2008 11:29]

Re: some being ask for a mod to unban magic and weapons [message #47156 is a reply to message #47107] Wed, 12 November 2008 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tritoch is currently offline  Tritoch
When I load your weapon/magic laws fmp, FE freezes, my mouse says its loading and task manager says the CPU load is aout 60%.
What is FE trying to do when I load this mod pack, I haven't had a problem like this before...

Why did JOB want the sword of aeons when he can buy a better sword in North Barrowstone. He must have had the money for it after centuries...
Re: some being ask for a mod to unban magic and weapons [message #47161 is a reply to message #47156] Wed, 12 November 2008 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Tritoch wrote on Wed, 12 November 2008 10:54

What is FE trying to do when I load this mod pack, I haven't had a problem like this before...
I haven't checked out this mod yet, so I can't say for certain what it does, but:
FE should only be editing REGION entries, just flipping some 1s to 0s. FE should then recompile the game.bin, then start Fable.

FE doesn't freeze, again it just stops accepting user input because it's already doing something. It would be like you doing large-scale math problems in your head and having someone talk to you with no end about what happened on 06/04/2001 at 14:52 at 1400 Main Dr. for the 12th time when 35 people got together to perform a series of 24 actions in 2 second intervals etc. and so on, numbers numbers numbers, constantly derailing your train of thought. Well, not exactly like that, but close enough.

"Freezing" would be like you doing the math problem in your head and you get a brainfart, drop everything, and seemingly shut down while looking wide awake, which is a different kind of "Not Responding". It's not this because FE's CPU usage was 60%.

But with something of this sort, it shouldn't be a problem at all. It should be relatively fast.
Re: some being ask for a mod to unban magic and weapons [message #47296 is a reply to message #46867] Sun, 16 November 2008 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chief ADFP

found out last night if i go into BOWERSTONE South and pick a fight with B-Rose and i end up killing her the game will crash, best not try that one to kill, you run into her at the tavern when you first start out after 2-3 mission you take on and if you kill her game crash. she boasting in the tavern when you run into her!

game will close out (crash) and you be at desktop.

Re: some being ask for a mod to unban magic and weapons [message #53590 is a reply to message #46867] Fri, 14 August 2009 11:07 Go to previous message
Chief ADFP

Sorry been alway for some time did not watch this thread much

anyways here the basic steps to do it manuly

1.) Start up FE
2.) go scroll down the listing till you see this area "REGION" double click-on it to open it up fully.
3.) now go down the listing were you see each area in it places names (Maps names) you like to edited..

Sample only: REGION_DARKWOOD_MARSHES we going to look over first see why item are unlock in it first.
Attachment: notbannedmagicweapons.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/chiefadfp/ftlc/th_notbannedmagicweapons.jpg
"click-on image above to enlarge to read"

other areas (places) to remove the ban on magic and weapons.
Attachment: notbannedmagicweapons2.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/chiefadfp/ftlc/th_notbannedmagicweapons2.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/chiefadfp/ftlc/th_notbannedmagicweapons3.jpg

attachment shows "notbannedmagicweapons3.jpg" shows both area to unlock magic and weapons area. there are basic two area to change 1 to 0 to remove the ban on using weapons and magic

will anyways have fun

[Updated on: Fri, 14 August 2009 11:23]

Previous Topic: Balverine Hero Mod Release!
Next Topic: New Item Pack v2
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 20:19:15 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01506 seconds