Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Level Scripting » The Modder's Guide and General Referendum
The Modder's Guide and General Referendum [message #4799] Thu, 24 November 2005 16:52 Go to next message
LostInGeneral is currently offline  LostInGeneral
I've been working on this recently. It's not really a tutorial but sort of like a primer on many aspects of modding...kind of an outline and basic guide on some things.

I'm already working on improving it with new sections. Enjoy.
  • Attachment: guide.doc
    (Size: 80.00KB, Downloaded 7743 times)

ON AN INDEFINITE ABSENCE I know, short notice... sorry everyone.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/Dragontoothmoon/newersig.png

[Updated on: Fri, 13 January 2006 03:22] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: The Modder's Guide and General Referendum [message #4800 is a reply to message #4799] Thu, 24 November 2005 19:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GeoTav4444 is currently offline  GeoTav4444

Cool Very Helpfull! Thanx Lost!

****Geo the Hero****
Re: The Modder's Guide and General Referendum [message #5041 is a reply to message #4799] Fri, 09 December 2005 22:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LostInGeneral is currently offline  LostInGeneral
If there's any interest, I'll update it more.

It's pretty useful, in my own (less-than-modest) opinion. I've divided the things by skill level and I already started work on the next edition.

Again, if there's any interest.

ON AN INDEFINITE ABSENCE I know, short notice... sorry everyone.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/Dragontoothmoon/newersig.png
Re: The Modder's Guide and General Referendum [message #5042 is a reply to message #4799] Fri, 09 December 2005 22:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hunter is currently offline  Hunter

Idle Hands of the Devil
Come into the irc channel sometime and discuss this with me, Kesh or Pe. We might have an idea for you to try out.
Re: The Modder's Guide and General Referendum [message #5043 is a reply to message #5042] Fri, 09 December 2005 22:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
saturnv5 is currently offline  saturnv5
That is just about the most useful thing I've seen on this site!

AWESOME Very Happy
Re: The Modder's Guide and General Referendum [message #5045 is a reply to message #4799] Sat, 10 December 2005 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heinami is currently offline  Heinami

This helps alot but im still having problems (but i honestly think its just my stupidity) Thanks for this man

Re: The Modder's Guide and General Referendum [message #5046 is a reply to message #5042] Sat, 10 December 2005 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
Hunter wrote on Sat, 10 December 2005 00:28

Come into the irc channel sometime and discuss this with me, Kesh or Pe. We might have an idea for you to try out.

Make him a wiki slave.

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.
Re: The Modder's Guide and General Referendum [message #5049 is a reply to message #5046] Sat, 10 December 2005 19:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DracoYeager is currently offline  DracoYeager

i'll start a wiki... with his and your permission.
Re: The Modder's Guide and General Referendum [message #6644 is a reply to message #5049] Sat, 25 February 2006 18:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marcopolo is currently offline  Marcopolo

hey lost um is there any chance you could update the guide sometime when you have time because ive already found a problem or two and there is much more that could be included, if you dont feel like it thats fine i just think it will make it easier for new people

There once was a member of this land,
a humorous posting he planned,
but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
and now he has found himself banned.
Re: The Modder's Guide and General Referendum [message #8554 is a reply to message #4799] Wed, 31 May 2006 16:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hunter is currently offline  Hunter

Idle Hands of the Devil
Thread cleansed.
Re: The Modder's Guide and General Referendum [message #24417 is a reply to message #4799] Sat, 18 August 2007 04:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shankizzle89 is currently offline  Shankizzle89
Alright I have a question, i know i know, "wtf i just posted a whole guide" right? but i followed it exactly and idk if im just stupid or what. i have .net framework, albion explorer, and fable explorer. and i used the freeroam extracter and followed all the steps but it won't let me Roam freely! if you could please reply and help me or recomend someone who could help that would be great. Smile

Life's short. Live it up.
Re: The Modder's Guide and General Referendum [message #24446 is a reply to message #24417] Sat, 18 August 2007 11:11 Go to previous message
HodgePodge is currently offline  HodgePodge
This thread's over a year old, not to mention the fact that a simple search would've found you quite a few threads with answers to your problems. Confused

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x50/HawjPawj/PONG.gif
Previous Topic: Holy Site List
Next Topic: Time based Script (Using Statue Master)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:33:30 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01031 seconds