Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Most mod's make me crash
Most mod's make me crash [message #48024] Mon, 22 December 2008 11:57 Go to next message
fritske is currently offline  fritske
hi ,
first to start with i use Chocolate box and it has fixed my modding environment xD

-------
when i load some mod's (most) make me crash
i load the fmp (is this something im doing wrong because FINAL ALBION IS EXTRACTED?)with chocolate box.
then i do save and run fable.
when i make a new profile or load an existing game my game crashes at the loading screen (in about half, sometimes earlier)
here are some fmp's that make me crash;
soul reaver.fmp (morerunes edition xD)
GWAS2.fmp
Armorpack.fmp (think its in giant weapon pack)
stafftantoodachi.fmp
Add Staffs to Bowerstone and Snowspire.fmp(don't know if its stafftantoodachi alone or both i think stafftantoodachi).
--------------------------------
can this be fixed? or is fmp's and extracted finalalbion a bad combo ^^) .

Re: Most mod's make me crash [message #48027 is a reply to message #48024] Mon, 22 December 2008 12:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
With your other problems that you've mentioned, it could be that you've broken a tng. I couldn't say if this is so because you don't mention where you crash while doing what.

And CBox's fmp loader is WIP still, I think, you may want to use FableExplorer to use fmps in the meantime.
Re: Most mod's make me crash [message #48030 is a reply to message #48027] Mon, 22 December 2008 13:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe wrote on Mon, 22 December 2008 12:11

With your other problems that you've mentioned, it could be that you've broken a tng. I couldn't say if this is so because you don't mention where you crash while doing what.

And CBox's fmp loader is WIP still, I think, you may want to use FableExplorer to use fmps in the meantime.

i tested it and it works thanks (stupid that i didn't figure that out xD) but one of the fmp's is giving me black screen when i start fable. can u say what fmp?

http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=getfile&id=7195&
  • Attachment: jpG.jpg
    (Size: 167.73KB, Downloaded 655 times)

[Updated on: Mon, 22 December 2008 13:38]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Most mod's make me crash [message #48046 is a reply to message #48030] Tue, 23 December 2008 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OldBoy is currently offline  OldBoy

Administrator

Welkom Hollander (of belg?)!

Now in english again. If you've extracted your finalalbion.wad, you should not (and cannot) use and fmp's that contain .tng's...

Groeten uit het hoge noorden.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1640/48x48exit.png
this is not an exit.
Re: Most mod's make me crash [message #48048 is a reply to message #48046] Tue, 23 December 2008 13:03 Go to previous message
haha bedankt(tis belg trouwens uit het niet zo hoge noorde Razz)

i will not use fmp's with tng's now ^^)
Previous Topic: Skorm's Bow texture entry
Next Topic: Quick n00bish question..
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 03 13:58:46 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01623 seconds