Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Editing Unarmed Damage
Editing Unarmed Damage [message #48072] Wed, 24 December 2008 08:43 Go to next message
Impossiblex0 is currently offline  Impossiblex0
Alright, I've seen a few threads about it, and I thought I saw one that told you how to do it it a few days ago, however, I didn't look at it, and now I can't find it again. I've done a bunch of searches to try and find it, and so far I've been unsuccesful. If anybody could point me towards a thread that tells you how to change unarmed damage, or tell me how to, that would be great. Thank you.
Re: Editing Unarmed Damage [message #48075 is a reply to message #48072] Wed, 24 December 2008 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
It's just like changing the damage dealt by a weapon, only it's the CWeaponDef of CREATURE_HERO and not OBJECT_WEAPON_SOMETHINGOROTHER.
Re: Editing Unarmed Damage [message #70127 is a reply to message #48072] Sat, 15 March 2014 15:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MichaelWolfHeart is currently offline  MichaelWolfHeart
I don't mean to prod, but are you sure? I changed the damage entry using the weapons method on CREATURE_HERO, but when I tested it using Save Mods and Run Fable, the damage was the same.
Re: Editing Unarmed Damage [message #70130 is a reply to message #70127] Sat, 15 March 2014 19:29 Go to previous message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

This thread's been dead for just over five years. Please reread the rules(go over each section and subforum rule topic to ensure that you don't miss anything), and avoid necroposting in the future(unless of course, you're supplying useful information).

Now then, a detailed account of what steps you took might help in figuring out what went wrong. Also, if you're on Vista or Windows 7, you should probably read the primer for users of the aforementioned operating systems.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Previous Topic: Eyes for good alignment?
Next Topic: TUTORIAL: How to change the color of physical shield
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 10:48:19 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01196 seconds