Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Fable 1.01
Fable 1.01 [message #50484] Wed, 01 April 2009 11:48 Go to next message
SramRival
Dear Mod Scene,

Does anyone know where to find the Harvester in Fable 1.01? I haven't the slightest idea where to find that, or the Leviathan's treasure for that matter. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,
SR

http://www.asnj.com/imgs/dancingJesus.gif
Re: Fable 1.01 [message #50490 is a reply to message #50484] Wed, 01 April 2009 16:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Noctus is currently offline  Noctus

Administrator

I'm sorry... What?

The Harvester is a beta item.

Leviathans treasure?

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9540/helpmeaaa.jpg
Re: Fable 1.01 [message #50494 is a reply to message #50490] Wed, 01 April 2009 18:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SramRival
I've been under the impression that the Harvester is a locatable item in this version of Fable. I've already found the Sword of Aeons, and the Harvester would make these added nymphs so much more bearable.

I must say this game is quite a feat. I give my thanks to those of you involved in its production (Mr. Tester and the lot).

Also, I did find Leviathan's treasure after all, yet the Harvester still eludes me.. Any thoughts on this?

Re: Fable 1.01 [message #50495 is a reply to message #50494] Wed, 01 April 2009 20:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
James Butts is currently offline  James Butts
Please provide a link to the mod(s) you are using, we have no idea what you are talking about otherwise.

Dammit
Re: Fable 1.01 [message #50496 is a reply to message #50495] Wed, 01 April 2009 20:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SramRival
Sorry about that. Here is the link: http://us.codejunkies.com/search/saves/Fable_XBOX_1297285133 -8___.aspx

Re: Fable 1.01 [message #50497 is a reply to message #50496] Wed, 01 April 2009 20:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
At most it's script edits, and not in-depth either.
The Harvester is a finished weapon not available in unmodified Fable gameplay. Not having my hands on the scripts that went into Fable 1.01, I cannot tell you if it was made available. "Leviathan's treasure" sounds like a modded item, something not possible with saves alone, but since you say you have found it, I will assume it's some stash of various items with a sign designating it as Leviathan's treasure.

I should mention that Tester and Leviathan are gone and have been gone for ages. The previous posters in this thread don't even know who Tester is, nor do they know much about Lev. And what they certainly don't know is that the oldest of oldest forms of XBox Fable modding was through the use of script edits and portable saves. Forgive the misunderstanding, it is just so archaic.
Re: Fable 1.01 [message #50498 is a reply to message #50497] Wed, 01 April 2009 23:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SramRival
I understand, and I apologize for my part of this misunderstanding. I have always appreciated the work done by the people of this community toward a brighter Fable-future.

This version of the game seemed like such a cornerstone to me when I first played it. Despite how outdated it's become, "Fable 1.01" is still my favorite out of the franchise and I highly recommend it to anyone who has never played it before. It may not be as advanced, but it is an excellent game nonetheless.

Yes, it is unfortunate that saves have lost their usefulness, but this is just the way of things and since you say it is only script edits, I may be able to make them myself.

The Harvester Repeater is available, this much I know for sure. I guess I just hoped that there would be someone on this site who had played throügh "Fable 1.01" and knew where in the land of Albion it might be hidden. To your knowledge, is there any other place I might be able to find this out? If not, thank you anyway.

Regards,
SR

Re: Fable 1.01 [message #50499 is a reply to message #50498] Thu, 02 April 2009 02:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
SramRival wrote on Thu, 02 April 2009 01:31

To your knowledge, is there any other place I might be able to find this out?
fable.lanpirates.com in the year 2005. Razz
Sorry, there is no one to my knowledge who was either involved or familiar with the project and is still reachable; it is long before my time.

[Updated on: Thu, 02 April 2009 02:52]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Fable 1.01 [message #50500 is a reply to message #50499] Thu, 02 April 2009 09:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
James Butts is currently offline  James Butts
Yeah I figured as much, I knew tester was a member of the old furoms and that they used saves a lot, so I assumed that's what it was, something really old. I've been to the remains of that site, and it was a lot like this one in the layout, just grayer, and now outdated.

Dammit
Re: Fable 1.01 [message #50507 is a reply to message #50484] Thu, 02 April 2009 18:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Silverback is currently offline  Silverback

Cow Tipper
This thread is hilarious. I was around for 1.01, I never played it. If the old boards were not changed around so much I could get you the exact information on the whereabouts.

You could find Leviathan-Ran and ask him, try his Youtube account Very Happy

I remember the details were posted on the old site, you got to remember this has been years. I remember one of the items was placed next to a tree in one of the woods? I couldn't tell you which was which anyhow, could be Greatwood, Darkwood, Witchwood, I have no idea. I was wanting to say it was the third tree from the entrance/exit point, like I said YEARS have passed.

I'll make you a deal, if you try to find it in these locations and still no luck, I'll just hack the save and give you the location. Cool?

::Edit::

Seems I was way off! Sword of Aeons is buried in that spot? The harvester is in Bowerstone Slums and you need to dig for it.

[Updated on: Thu, 02 April 2009 18:40]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Fable 1.01 [message #50510 is a reply to message #50507] Thu, 02 April 2009 23:58 Go to previous message
SramRival
That did it! You are the man. Smile

Previous Topic: Vox's Fable Mugs
Next Topic: Hello Everyone
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 09:18:25 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01117 seconds