Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Packages » Weapons/spells allowed...
icon10.gif  Weapons/spells allowed... [message #52167] Thu, 18 June 2009 10:59 Go to next message
daddy7860 is currently offline  daddy7860
Weapons and spells allowed in all of bowerstone, the guild has NO crimes so you can kill as many ppl as you want (you just get evil)
you can use weapons/spells in the mayors house too, and theres no crime in bowerstone for having a weapon out.

Neelix: Try my new experimental blend of juice.
Tuvok: I would rather not.
Neelix: Ensign Golwat loved it.
Tuvok: Ensign Golwat is Bolian, her tongue protects her from even the most corrosive acid.

^Burn^

Daniel: This tastes like chicken...
Carter: So whats wrong with it?
Daniel: It's... Macaroni and Cheese...
Re: Weapons/spells allowed... [message #52173 is a reply to message #52167] Thu, 18 June 2009 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Noctus is currently offline  Noctus

Administrator

Nice, but there are so many variations of this mod you may as well have not bothered.

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9540/helpmeaaa.jpg
Re: Weapons/spells allowed... [message #52266 is a reply to message #52173] Tue, 23 June 2009 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
daddy7860 is currently offline  daddy7860
lol very true, but u just want to improve my fable editing skills to be as good as my halo editing skills, so i just needed to know if it would work on other ppls computers

Neelix: Try my new experimental blend of juice.
Tuvok: I would rather not.
Neelix: Ensign Golwat loved it.
Tuvok: Ensign Golwat is Bolian, her tongue protects her from even the most corrosive acid.

^Burn^

Daniel: This tastes like chicken...
Carter: So whats wrong with it?
Daniel: It's... Macaroni and Cheese...
Re: Weapons/spells allowed... [message #52271 is a reply to message #52167] Tue, 23 June 2009 19:23 Go to previous message
The New Fabled Ravrn
Might I suggest something? I like that you are trying to improve upon your modding skills, most ask questions nad dont bother to do something before asking. Me likes.

Anyway...Maybe you should have an .fmp pack with a bunch of little mods, such as this. Well, not little mods, but ones that have indeed been done before. This would allow you to post your work, see if it works for other people, and have them have a lot of useful mods without searching...though searching is not bad.

Great mod btw. Smile

http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/9329/newim.gif http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/4678/rulesq.gif
Previous Topic: Weapons in Bowerstone
Next Topic: Balverine Hero Mod Release!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 15:18:42 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01881 seconds