Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Development » Tools » Fable Application Suite Installer  () 1 Vote
Fable Application Suite Installer [message #54179] Sat, 12 September 2009 13:31 Go to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

I've made an installer that packages up a bunch of fable apps.

Included are the following:

• Chocolate Box by Baystone
  • FE Shadownet Build by Hunter and Silverback
  • B-Morph by morerunes
  • Fable Explorer 4.1 Beta by Hunter
  • FE w/ Search by Hunter and Silverback
  • FE w/ Sound by Hunter and Silverback
  • Cutscene Extractor by Baystone
  • Albion Explorer by Baystone
  • Window Mode Hook by Wiccaan
  • Freeroam by Silverback
  • Setup Path Editor by Satan
  • Chest Formatter by MegaworM
  • TNG Parser by Manic
  • Teleport Calculator by Pe_Ell
  • +24 Trainer by Hesperus
  • Shop Trainer by Hesperus
  • Worf +10 Trainer by Worf
  • +7 Deviance! Trainer by SIRIaX and aLpHa oNe

You may need to find and install certain prerequisites, as the checking system in the installer is broken.

You may also need to install updates to CBox and Shadownet.

If you want your program added or removed, let me know and I will begrudgingly do so.

Also, the +24 trainer will show up as a keylogger in some anti-virus programs. This does not mean it is a virus, it is just in the way the program works.

Download - FTLCAppsSetup.exe 20.5 MB (21,566,394 bytes)

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"

[Updated on: Mon, 09 August 2010 09:11]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Fable Application Suite Installer [message #54185 is a reply to message #54179] Sat, 12 September 2009 16:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Administrator

Thanks, I don't mind. I'll get a new version up soon and then you can move the thread back.

I've almost got the requirements working and able to install if they are missing.

What's the problem with the setup path editor? It works for me

Re: Fable Application Suite Installer [message #54188 is a reply to message #54185] Sat, 12 September 2009 18:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Administrator

Aah, okay then.

I don't think you need C++ Redistributable SP1 though do you? I just have the regular version and everything works just fine

[Updated on: Sat, 12 September 2009 18:09]

Re: Fable Application Suite Installer [message #54190 is a reply to message #54188] Sat, 12 September 2009 19:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Yea, I tried it on a new computer, couldn't get much to work without it. CBox I know for sure needs it.
Re: Fable Application Suite Installer [message #54191 is a reply to message #54190] Sat, 12 September 2009 20:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Administrator

Nevermind about me not having it, I read it wrong.

Re: Fable Application Suite Installer [message #54192 is a reply to message #54191] Sat, 12 September 2009 22:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Administrator

I updated the first post, I've got it fixed now.

- edit -

Another update, now it has a readme file

[Updated on: Sat, 12 September 2009 22:25]

Re: Fable Application Suite Installer [message #54203 is a reply to message #54179] Sun, 13 September 2009 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Noctus is currently offline  Noctus

Administrator

This is awesome, great work!!!

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9540/helpmeaaa.jpg
Re: Fable Application Suite Installer [message #54220 is a reply to message #54203] Sun, 13 September 2009 19:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Administrator

Thanks ^^

Re: Fable Application Suite Installer [message #54283 is a reply to message #54220] Tue, 15 September 2009 20:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Administrator

Note: All who have downloaded and installed the Fable TLC Application Suite should now re-download and re-install, because I just updated. The start menu shortcuts were set up incorrectly and would cause weird bugs when running Fable Explorer (or any variant of it). I've fixed it since then.

-edit-

Okay, that was a false alarm. It wasn't fixed, but this time it really is fixed. I've tested it. If something is wrong let me know, but I doubt anything is wrong with the installer. The only thing that might not work is the directX check, which I am not positive worked correctly.

So again, if you have used the installer, you should uninstall, re-download it, and install just one more time.

Sorry folks

[Updated on: Wed, 16 September 2009 17:49]

Re: Fable Application Suite Installer [message #54684 is a reply to message #54283] Sat, 17 October 2009 02:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
douance is currently offline  douance
Thx for the package! I'm trying this RIGHT NOW!

Let's go and see star hores!
No man! It's Star Wars!
Re: Fable Application Suite Installer [message #54855 is a reply to message #54684] Thu, 29 October 2009 12:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
James Butts is currently offline  James Butts
I love you man..... Laughing Thanks for the ultimate lazy mans app Very Happy
Re: Fable Application Suite Installer [message #54856 is a reply to message #54855] Thu, 29 October 2009 14:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Administrator

No problem, just got tired of having a disorganized start menu and not being able to find apps

icon10.gif  Re: Fable Application Suite Installer [message #54912 is a reply to message #54179] Sun, 01 November 2009 14:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Scorpion is currently offline  Scorpion
This is AMAZING Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Much love morerunes! Rolling Eyes

:D
Re: Fable Application Suite Installer [message #57067 is a reply to message #54179] Sat, 01 May 2010 18:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kickapple is currently offline  Kickapple
Hay man this wworks realy great and im new so thanks for the help... but when i was installing it it had a trojan virus on it and if i wasnt paying attintion i wouldnt have noticed it i forget what program it was on but i think it was on (TNG Parser) i could be wrong so if its not on thier please dont get all but hurt
Re: Fable Application Suite Installer [message #57068 is a reply to message #57067] Sat, 01 May 2010 20:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Kickapple wrote on Sat, 01 May 2010 20:47

Hay man this wworks realy great and im new so thanks for the help... but when i was installing it it had a trojan virus on it and if i wasnt paying attintion i wouldnt have noticed it i forget what program it was on but i think it was on (TNG Parser) i could be wrong so if its not on thier please dont get all but hurt
The Hesperus trainers use a hook that is picked up by any anti-virus as a trojan. This is a false positive. It's been around for years and years and no one has ever had a legitimate problem with the Hesperus trainers.
Re: Fable Application Suite Installer [message #64199 is a reply to message #54179] Tue, 02 August 2011 09:45 Go to previous message
Satan

Administrator
Surprised my path changer is still around.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1398/satansigv5gu3.gif

There is nothing in the Void.
There is no point to it's being.
I wish there was a reason.
There is nothing in the Void,
But what we put there.
Previous Topic: Merging fmp's
Next Topic: Miscellaneous Applications
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Mar 18 22:15:07 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01290 seconds