Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Work In Progress » My Small Mods. (Upgrade archons armor/make it drop)
My Small Mods. (Upgrade archons armor/make it drop) [message #55561] Mon, 04 January 2010 04:36 Go to next message
Individual is currently offline  Individual
What i have basically done is

Archons armor rating x 10
Attractiveness of the armor x2
Made it drop from wasps. (yes sorry all wasps but after looting each item once it just is a little icon in the lower left so you wont notice)

I also made the wasps drop Good SOA (Avo's Tear) and 1mil gold.

ill be doing more and probably changing it up making a new set of melee/ranged weapon that goes with the armor a bit more.

EDIT: The armor rating is only x3...not sure how that works...oh well

EDIT: the in game sword "the harbinger" looks great with the platinum set Smile Looking for a ranged weapon now.

INDIVIDUALITY - Always remember that you are special and unique, just like everybody else!

SOME PEOPLE - Are just like Slinkys. They aren't really good for anything but you can't help but smile when you push them down the stairs.

[Updated on: Mon, 04 January 2010 04:45]

Report message to a moderator

Re: My Small Mods. (Upgrade archons armor/make it drop) [message #55583 is a reply to message #55561] Mon, 04 January 2010 16:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jp_b46 is currently offline  jp_b46
you should post a picture, so people could be more interested on this. Downloading
Re: My Small Mods. (Upgrade archons armor/make it drop) [message #55587 is a reply to message #55583] Mon, 04 January 2010 17:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No pictures necessary. i haven't made any graphical changes simply upped the armor rating and made it drop from the wasps...

INDIVIDUALITY - Always remember that you are special and unique, just like everybody else!

SOME PEOPLE - Are just like Slinkys. They aren't really good for anything but you can't help but smile when you push them down the stairs.
Re: My Small Mods. (Upgrade archons armor/make it drop) [message #55592 is a reply to message #55587] Mon, 04 January 2010 18:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Individual wrote on Mon, 04 January 2010 19:04

No pictures necessary. i haven't made any graphical changes simply upped the armor rating and made it drop from the wasps...
Is this a WIP?
If so, what's left to be done?
If not, I need to move it.
Are the provided files in need of testing?
Did you make any changes whatsoever?
Pictures of the changes are needed when possible, for example, if you changed ratings, show us the ratings in-game.
If you need a software package to take screenshots because Fable won't take inventory screenshots, you can use the free version of Fraps.
Re: My Small Mods. (Upgrade archons armor/make it drop) [message #55593 is a reply to message #55592] Mon, 04 January 2010 19:04 Go to previous message
Oh...Umm

I am in process of redoing the + armor of each of the items. the gloves have extreme armor and everything else seems unchanged so i need to work out what i did there.

Sorry about posting this. i don't get a lot of free time and i am not the only user of my computer (young siblings who know how to delete stuff yo spite me ^^). so i need to be able to save it somewhere else this was the easiest option.

when i get the armor rating right ill post screenshots and possibly have screenshots of them dropping.

I'm also doing a re texture for Skorms bow to make it possibly match the platinum armor.

Previous Topic: Fable - The Frozen Lands
Next Topic: New Bowerstone - A town situated on an island previously known as Prison Island
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 06:52:20 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01994 seconds