Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Graphics Editing » First texture problem
First texture problem [message #56604] Mon, 29 March 2010 13:44
Anonymous Coward
Hello everyone. This will be my first post along with a custom weapon I had planned to contribute some time ago. While the model is complete the texture is a bit off. Trying to fix the problem by changing the type of picture I used did not work and I am trying to keep this as realistic as possible before completing the final texture. Have a look but keep in mind I am new to modeling and the sword has been posted here before. from what I have seen, all I were extracted from games or were in unsatisfied quality... not like this is any different but it is an attempt. Both the idea and texture itself came from Master Sword by ~lady-die from deviantart. Any suggestions will be appreciated. I am uploading both the .x and blender file to show the changes when exporting.

[Edit]

Perhaps I made the wrong move only providing the source of my work. I will give you my most up to date .fmp but it has been a while since I had worked on this, (since the first post). I am busy and have little time to do these things so any advice would be appreciated.

http://lady-die.deviantart.com/art/Sword-and-Pedestal-483554 62

[Updated on: Wed, 02 June 2010 14:12] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Help on Editing
Next Topic: hair color
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 16:52:51 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01002 seconds