Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Fable/Albion Explorer messes with my game's color?
Fable/Albion Explorer messes with my game's color? [message #57213] Sun, 16 May 2010 14:42 Go to next message
Icehound is currently offline  Icehound

I really love this utility and would love to use it more often. However, it seems whenever I use it, the color in my game changes. Everything is much brighter and it makes the game less enjoyable. Has this been reported as a common problem (and thus a simple solution I'm missing)? Thanks.
Re: Fable/Albion Explorer messes with my game's color? [message #57214 is a reply to message #57213] Sun, 16 May 2010 15:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Fable Explorer. You're probably using Satan's FE installer, yes? It's a known issue that has been fixed in the more recent versions. No need to reinstall, just recompile the game.bin with the latest FE available in the FE thread (grab the def.xml too) or the ShadowNet FE.
Re: Fable/Albion Explorer messes with my game's color? [message #57215 is a reply to message #57213] Sun, 16 May 2010 15:17 Go to previous message
Icehound is currently offline  Icehound

awesome thank you Very Happy
Previous Topic: Another JD Ranged Weapon in the works.
Next Topic: Help Please!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 08:24:10 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01204 seconds