Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Graphics Editing » Making Towns Look Different.
Making Towns Look Different. [message #57659] Sun, 13 June 2010 18:21 Go to next message
Nosferatu is currently offline  Nosferatu

Hiya.

I have an idea, and i want to know if it is possible.
Is it possible to change the texture of a wall, or floor or something. If so, could you please tell me where i can find these textures? I have looked all over in the textures.big but i dont find anything? Am i looking for the wrong thing ? i was currently looking for something with wall, house or floor, ground..

Hope someone can give me some information.

if this is possible, I'll create a project to retexture whole towns, like bowerstone, knothole glade etc. but, i could use a team then so im looking for partners with talent. ONLY IF IT WORKS. (:

EDIT:

I have found the retextures, now i only need to know if its possible to import them so they are working.
Anyone knows if this is possible ?

For example:
[\DEV\BBBPROJECTS\FABLE1_5RELEASE\FABLE\RESOURCES\ART3\LANDSCAPE\VILLAGE\TEXTURE\LARGE_WALL.TGA]
This Can be found in Textures.bin in FE.

Pain, Anger, Hate, Fear, Chaos, Darkness, Evil, Hell.

The Gates Are Open:

Gate 1: Darkness, The World Of Demons.
Gate 2: My Gaurds Are Watching You.
Gate 3: Only Evils Lives Here.
Gate 4: There's No Way Out.
Gate 5: Feel The Fire.
Gate 6: Pick Up Your Weapons And Fight.

[Updated on: Sun, 13 June 2010 18:27]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Making Towns Look Different. [message #57660 is a reply to message #57659] Sun, 13 June 2010 18:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

What you want to do is possible, get started changing the colors of anything you want, using FE and textures.big. Do some, apply them, post screen shots in WIPs with more info on the scale and scope of your project. Ask there if other members want to collaborate with you. If you knew all about retexture then there was no reason to ask if it is possible.
http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=7230& ;amp ;amp ;start=0&

[Updated on: Sun, 13 June 2010 21:41]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Making Towns Look Different. [message #57718 is a reply to message #57660] Tue, 15 June 2010 19:37 Go to previous message
Nosferatu is currently offline  Nosferatu

jwc2200 wrote on Mon, 14 June 2010 03:31

What you want to do is possible, get started changing the colors of anything you want, using FE and textures.big. Do some, apply them, post screen shots in WIPs with more info on the scale and scope of your project. Ask there if other members want to collaborate with you. If you knew all about retexture then there was no reason to ask if it is possible.
http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=7230& ;amp ;amp ;amp ;start=0&

I never said i knew everything of it, and when i ran a test it didnt work, now that i know what i did wrong ill probably make the project in a few days.

Pain, Anger, Hate, Fear, Chaos, Darkness, Evil, Hell.

The Gates Are Open:

Gate 1: Darkness, The World Of Demons.
Gate 2: My Gaurds Are Watching You.
Gate 3: Only Evils Lives Here.
Gate 4: There's No Way Out.
Gate 5: Feel The Fire.
Gate 6: Pick Up Your Weapons And Fight.
Previous Topic: Weapon Idea Factory
Next Topic: Question Guys.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 04 06:02:16 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01464 seconds