Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Teleport problem
Teleport problem [message #57669] Mon, 14 June 2010 05:31 Go to next message
Torionel
Hi, can you help me again? Very Happy

How I said, fablegame.info team makes fable expansion. I made an "installer" (it's ten or eleven fmp's, save-files, which users should use to play, finalalbion.wld/qst/gtg), so it installs and works fine...but when I reinstall expansion on clear game without any mods, teleporters all over Albion aren't working (when I use guild seal in inventory I can see all teleports but cannot teleport - the button isn't active). Can you help me?
Re: Teleport problem [message #57670 is a reply to message #57669] Mon, 14 June 2010 06:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OldBoy is currently offline  OldBoy

Administrator

First: you placed your question completely in the wrong place, so I split your message from the topic.
Second: we don't know anything about that mod, so it's kinda hard for us to help you.
Third: but maybe someone can.

Please post in the correct place next time, thanks.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1640/48x48exit.png
this is not an exit.
Re: Teleport problem [message #57744 is a reply to message #57669] Wed, 16 June 2010 03:15 Go to previous message
Torionel
YEEEEES, I repaired broken teleports. I remade saves (installed new finalalbion.wld/gtg and then replayed start oakvale and guild learning and saved).

Can close this topic.
Previous Topic: Rent moneys
Next Topic: Ghost Sword PBrain
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 01:02:51 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01138 seconds