Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » My tattos gone in view but still record in personal panel ?
My tattos gone in view but still record in personal panel ? [message #57977] Thu, 24 June 2010 18:33 Go to next message
nubie is currently offline  nubie
Hi all, i'm new in this forum and want to ask something, after i doing something about removal old age effect using fable explorer, my tattos just gone but when i checked the personal panel it's still have the list tattos i buy.
When i modifying remove old age effect in fable explorer, i go to
- CREATURE
- 1470 HERO
- i scrool down to find Links to (NamesBINEnum) : CHeroMorphDef and click Link to game bin Entry
- after new panel opened
- i got this tutorial from this forum cause the picture is not active anymore i don't understand how to delete the word "OLD", so i just try to replace the (int)Applied Texture same as the (int)BaseTexture, example:
* (int)Base Texture: 1063 under this option thereis word:
"Linksto MainTextureID: HeroHairbasin BaldB
* (int)AppliedTexture: 1066 under this option there is word: "LinksTo MainTextureID: HeroHairBasin Old B

so i just change everytime i see the Word "OLD" i change the (int)AppliedTexture same as (int) Base Texture.

After i do this it's work like charm my hero become young but when i naked the hero the tattos is gone.

anyone please help me, maybe my method was wrong but how can i get back my tattos, sorry i'm not give screenshot about the entry cause i'm post this question at internet cafe.

Thank's a lot.
Re: My tattos gone in view but still record in personal panel ? [message #57990 is a reply to message #57977] Thu, 24 June 2010 22:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
charrzarr is currently offline  charrzarr
im not sure what ur problem is but by delete old it means to remove the entries containing the word 'old' from that particular location

If all else fails, slap 'em with a fish.
Re: My tattos gone in view but still record in personal panel ? [message #57991 is a reply to message #57990] Thu, 24 June 2010 23:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thank's for your reply charrzarr, but what entries i need to delete, is it in (int)Applied Texture box or i need to go to LinksTo MainTextureID: HeroHairBasin Old B(example) and delete it all the entry like height, width, header, or something like that?
And i have try to make empty of (int)AppliedTexture box but fable explorer not permitted to do that.
And i forgot to tell in my first post that i also delete the strong.bncfg, strong_tall.bncfg in Bones directory is it any influence about my issue ?

If you don't mind could you please give me the step, what i must to do in remove "OLD" things more specific.

Thank's a lot and sorry about my question and have disturbing your time.
Re: My tattos gone in view but still record in personal panel ? [message #57992 is a reply to message #57977] Thu, 24 June 2010 23:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Xx Ultima xX is currently offline  Xx Ultima xX
nubie wrote on Fri, 25 June 2010 11:33

Hi all, i'm new in this forum and want to ask something, after i doing something about removal old age effect using fable explorer, my tattos just gone but when i checked the personal panel it's still have the list tattos i buy.
When i modifying remove old age effect in fable explorer, i go to
- CREATURE
- 1470 HERO
- i scrool down to find Links to (NamesBINEnum) : CHeroMorphDef and click Link to game bin Entry
- after new panel opened
- i got this tutorial from this forum cause the picture is not active anymore i don't understand how to delete the word "OLD", so i just try to replace the (int)Applied Texture same as the (int)BaseTexture, example:
* (int)Base Texture: 1063 under this option thereis word:
"Linksto MainTextureID: HeroHairbasin BaldB
* (int)AppliedTexture: 1066 under this option there is word: "LinksTo MainTextureID: HeroHairBasin Old B

so i just change everytime i see the Word "OLD" i change the (int)AppliedTexture same as (int) Base Texture.

After i do this it's work like charm my hero become young but when i naked the hero the tattos is gone.

anyone please help me, maybe my method was wrong but how can i get back my tattos, sorry i'm not give screenshot about the entry cause i'm post this question at internet cafe.

Thank's a lot.

I can't believe this...

Delete as in clicking on "DEL" (which obviously means delete) and removing all entries that contain "OLD" In them... it's not hard.

And about the tats, start a new file then apply the tats... and remember this, always use tats AFTER you finished modding, ESPECIALLY after editing the skin.

Edit: Scrap that, you probably edited the tats on the skin when you edited the numbers in the OLD entries (Which is stupid because it's much easier to delete them -.-).

[Updated on: Thu, 24 June 2010 23:55]

Report message to a moderator

Re: My tattos gone in view but still record in personal panel ? [message #57995 is a reply to message #57992] Fri, 25 June 2010 00:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thank's for your reply, sorry about my post and the first when i try to remove old age removal i thought if i just click Del button it will delete the young configuration cause in each panel of every "old" text in above of it have the regular configuration, and like you told me you're right and it's true like you said i edited the the skin when i have tats first. Embarassed

Thank's a lot and sorry about this post Smile
Re: My tattos gone in view but still record in personal panel ? [message #58006 is a reply to message #57995] Fri, 25 June 2010 06:36 Go to previous message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

Hopefully you get it now from what Xx Ultima xX said, but just in case, here is a link to a tutorial with detailed instructions on how to do what you want.

http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=7600& ;start=0&

Previous Topic: help!
Next Topic: Dialogue.lut Solution
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 22:33:53 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01354 seconds