Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Tip on Oldboy's FE only weapon spawn technique.
Tip on Oldboy's FE only weapon spawn technique. [message #58050] Sat, 26 June 2010 15:47 Go to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Now I was looking through that forum and found this little post from a while back.
Xx Old modder xX wrote on Fri, 30 March 2007 02:47

hey when i did this the sword just went to the ground and when i picked it up and went to my invi tory it wasnt there Sad
Now I just wanted to give you all a quick tip. There is only one weapon I know of that does this and this is universal. And that weapon is Jack's Sword of Aeons. That version of The Sword just was NOT made to be used by anyone BUT jack. BUT it IS possible to add that effect to the regular S.O.A IF you use this guide. http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=55315& amp;&srch=Augmentation+Effect#msg_55315

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Tip on Oldboy's FE only weapon spawn technique. [message #58051 is a reply to message #58050] Sat, 26 June 2010 16:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
The Hero also sometimes drops weapons if he exceeds the limits. 55 melee weapons, and I think 20 ranged weapons. More than that can cause problems, the most noticeable being that the item won't be in your inventory.

Jack's SoA should trigger a crash anyway.
Re: Tip on Oldboy's FE only weapon spawn technique. [message #58052 is a reply to message #58051] Sat, 26 June 2010 16:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Nah it doesn't trigger a crash for me, it just up and disappears once I pick it up.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Tip on Oldboy's FE only weapon spawn technique. [message #58054 is a reply to message #58052] Sat, 26 June 2010 16:09 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Well use this and see what happens.
Previous Topic: Dialogue.lut Solution
Next Topic: New to this... I read the sticky
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 22 23:38:07 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01107 seconds