Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Question about Will Lines.
Question about Will Lines. [message #58139] Tue, 29 June 2010 14:53 Go to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Okay, I know there are ways to REMOVE will lines, but I want to be able to have them on my hero all the time, because frankly they're freakin' cool. Is there any way to do this?

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Question about Will Lines. [message #58141 is a reply to message #58139] Tue, 29 June 2010 16:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

I overlay the will tats on the regular hero skin and made a mergable big of it. This puts the will tats on the hero while he is in guild training. If you want it to also be on there when the hero is old, good, and evil; you need to save the bmps and then apply them to those skin types.

Screen shot:

Re: Question about Will Lines. [message #58166 is a reply to message #58141] Wed, 30 June 2010 12:54 Go to previous message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Thanks man! Very Happy

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Previous Topic: New to this... I read the sticky
Next Topic: Slow Down Time modded?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 01:46:26 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00950 seconds