Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Why is my torso invisible?????
icon9.gif  Why is my torso invisible????? [message #58196] Fri, 02 July 2010 00:26 Go to next message
SolidSnake is currently offline  SolidSnake
NOTE TO MODERATORS AND ADMINISTRATORS: I didn't know exactly which area of the forum to post this, because it is a problem I am having and not an idea.

Ok, long story short: I wanted to merge Fire Assassin Armor with Archon's Battle Armor so there was an assassins mask on with plate armor. (Did not work)

Result: Torso now invisible like Jessica Alba in the Fantastic Four.

What I tried: Replaced the games.bin file with my backup.
Result: Failure; nothing changed.

Attempt#2: Replaced the games.bin file with a fresh one straight from the game disk.

Result#2: I believe I saw some numerical changes, but still no visable difference.

PS: I used search extensively to find something on this, it seems the keywords: Invisable, Invisible Torso, and Invisible Armor do not yeild helpful results....

What do I do??????
Re: Why is my torso invisible????? [message #58197 is a reply to message #58196] Fri, 02 July 2010 01:32 Go to previous message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

If you have Vista or Win7, delete your 'Virtual Store' as well as replace the bigs/bins.

If that isn't it(might need to do this no matter the O/S) replace the graphics.big, sounds like you made that kind of change.

There is an assassin mask that stands alone as headgear:
http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=1027

Previous Topic: War Simulation
Next Topic: FE+.fmp loading errors
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 05:27:10 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01616 seconds