Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » LadyGrey Marriage
LadyGrey Marriage [message #58269] Mon, 05 July 2010 02:56 Go to next message
SE_Danny is currently offline  SE_Danny
Hi guys.

I married Lady Grey a long time ago. But now I discovered that i could have become the Mayor of Bowerstone if I had done the Investigating the Mayor Guest. But I didn't Confused

So now I'm searching in the FinalAlbion.qst how to make the marriage never happened.
I already tried changing the MayorInvitation quest to TRUE, but all I can do is marry her again. The prisoner is still not talking to me because I married her. So I need to find the script that says that I married her. But i can't find it.

Maybe it's in another file ?
Can someone please help me ??

Thanks Smile

Re: LadyGrey Marriage [message #58275 is a reply to message #58269] Mon, 05 July 2010 09:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Well I suppose you should do what i do when you make a bad choice of wife, leave here be for a long time, she'll get too needy and complainy real quick, then though it's totally messed up, beat the crap outta her in public. She'll divorice with you and you can talk to the prisoner guy again.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: LadyGrey Marriage [message #58278 is a reply to message #58269] Mon, 05 July 2010 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SE_Danny is currently offline  SE_Danny
Doesn't work. I divorced but the guy still says "your married that she-devil of a witch, you did!" But thanks anyway. Rolling Eyes
does anyone know how i could hange this. Make the marriage never happen. Or make that I already talked to the guy, so that I can continue the quest without him.
A little help would be great. Very Happy

[Updated on: Mon, 05 July 2010 13:46]

Report message to a moderator

Re: LadyGrey Marriage [message #58279 is a reply to message #58278] Mon, 05 July 2010 18:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

The only thing to do is go back to a save game from before you married her, then talk to the guy first.

Re: LadyGrey Marriage [message #58281 is a reply to message #58269] Mon, 05 July 2010 18:45 Go to previous message
diego-f-duran is currently offline  diego-f-duran
mmm reeeally complicated situation. yes... reload an old savegame or...

Kill that b**** and use your eteeeernal friendly mind eraser in the prision guy

it worked for me... Just remember use your Dark sunglasses
jejeje

Just kidding Laughing, in my last fable memory i've made the same thing <mistake in my opinion that woman is cooler than my Fridge> regrettably I left the memory and start again >.<

http://i49.tinypic.com/2uz8o77.png ---> ChikenChaser <---
Previous Topic: Custom Armor Crashing Game
Next Topic: Help/ New to this site
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 10:32:18 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01361 seconds