Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Graphics Editing » character model edit
character model edit [message #58370] Thu, 08 July 2010 13:01 Go to next message
simflone99 is currently offline  simflone99
Yes is there a tool that lets you edit your characters model if so please tell me thanks.
Re: character model edit [message #58374 is a reply to message #58370] Thu, 08 July 2010 14:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Okay, here's how to do this since you're new.
Click me OR DIE!!!
And that's how you do this. Next time please search before you ask. I'm happy to help but it's not a real pain in the butt if you search a little before hand so you know a small bit at least.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: character model edit [message #58375 is a reply to message #58374] Thu, 08 July 2010 14:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
charrzarr is currently offline  charrzarr
i think he meant a totally customized hero model not a swap

If all else fails, slap 'em with a fish.
Re: character model edit [message #58376 is a reply to message #58375] Thu, 08 July 2010 14:36 Go to previous message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Well that much requires a modeling program such as 3ds max or blender, and a ton of experience with it, and a decent knowledge of FE. So for a newbie like myself or him, mesh swaps are the best way to go.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Previous Topic: Problem with mesh import
Next Topic: Help with importing Custom Armor Meshes into Fable Explorer
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 04:32:13 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00955 seconds