Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » How to add quest cards to the Guild Table?
How to add quest cards to the Guild Table? [message #58616] Sun, 18 July 2010 01:14 Go to next message
matheusl02 is currently offline  matheusl02

Hey guys.
I'm new here so I'm not sure if this is the right place to post...
Anyway, I was playing the game and I got to the quest where the guildmaster asks if I want to abandon all current quests. I had already taken plenty of quest cards beforehand, so I lost them all. Is there any way to hack the guild table and add the quests that were abandoned?
I am quite familiar with editing .tng files so if it is just a matter of inserting the quest card into the table, then it should be easy, but I wanted your opinions before.
Thanks,
matheusl02
Re: How to add quest cards to the Guild Table? [message #58617 is a reply to message #58616] Sun, 18 July 2010 01:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I just searched for "quest" and I found a possible thread, "The Redo-Quest Thread". Would this work for me?
Thanks again,
matheusl02
Re: How to add quest cards to the Guild Table? [message #58618 is a reply to message #58617] Sun, 18 July 2010 01:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SE_Danny is currently offline  SE_Danny
Yes. if you follow the instructions of the Redo-Quest thread, you should be able to redo some quests. Or activate them. What quests do you want to do ?

Re: How to add quest cards to the Guild Table? [message #58620 is a reply to message #58616] Sun, 18 July 2010 02:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Well I wanted to do all of them and complete the whole game. I think I abandoned Bounty Hunter, the lost trader, etc. I will probably remember them when I see them though.
Re: How to add quest cards to the Guild Table? [message #58627 is a reply to message #58620] Sun, 18 July 2010 10:38 Go to previous message
Nosferatu is currently offline  Nosferatu

matheusl02 wrote on Sun, 18 July 2010 11:13

Well I wanted to do all of them and complete the whole game.

Start new char/save.

Pain, Anger, Hate, Fear, Chaos, Darkness, Evil, Hell.

The Gates Are Open:

Gate 1: Darkness, The World Of Demons.
Gate 2: My Gaurds Are Watching You.
Gate 3: Only Evils Lives Here.
Gate 4: There's No Way Out.
Gate 5: Feel The Fire.
Gate 6: Pick Up Your Weapons And Fight.
Previous Topic: 3D apple : Need Help !
Next Topic: How to increase weapon swing speed and longbow speed?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 07:01:00 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01238 seconds