Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » My hero is rediculously skinny
My hero is rediculously skinny [message #58802] Mon, 09 August 2010 12:57 Go to next message
retro guy1
I tried to make it so that my hero wouldn't get taller or more muscley as I imporoved his physique because his big form was too bulky and it got in the way in my opinion.

I did this by making the hero_strong and hero_tall files the same as the hero_weak file in the Bones folder. This was suggested to someone on these forums.

To start with all was well, but when I got the upgrades to physique the hero became really skinny, particularly in the arms.

Can anyone explain why this is and how I can fix it?
Re: My hero is rediculously skinny [message #58820 is a reply to message #58802] Tue, 10 August 2010 21:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
charrzarr is currently offline  charrzarr
i wud guess it has sumthion to do with also doing the agility(i think its called{been awhile since playued}{yellow exp}) to the max as in regular game having high agility but low starength =tall and skinny

If all else fails, slap 'em with a fish.
Re: My hero is rediculously skinny [message #59709 is a reply to message #58802] Thu, 14 October 2010 16:01 Go to previous message
Ranyu is currently offline  Ranyu

Yeah, raising all of the skill stats [Speed, Accuracy, and Guile] with no Strength attributes at all will make the hero very tall and super skinny. But aside from that, how much is this fully bulked-out hero "getting in the way" so to speak? It might not be what you're looking for, but you could try going back and putting those hero_strong hero_tall files back to normal. After that, what you could do is simply get only 5-7 Physique, 2 Health, and 3 Toughness [I personally do this because that's what's required to pull the Harbringer out of the stone in Witchwood, though 7 Physique is just a little bonus for me because I like max melee damage]. This way, your hero will have the best possible physical damage output, but he won't be too bulky at all. To me, he actually looks pretty damn cool that way. I don't even worry about maxing Health or Toughness because they're completely useless. The game crams several Elixirs of Life down your throat so your life increases anyways, plus it's virtually impossible to die considering the endless supply of penny-cheap Health Potions and Resurrection Phials that the game practically forces you to use. On top of all that, you even have the option of Physical Shield and Slow Time. I've completed the game twice taking 0 total damage because of these options. Know what I mean? Anyways, I know that doesn't really answer your question but it sounds like an easier alternative to me.

[Updated on: Thu, 14 October 2010 16:33]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Few changes...
Next Topic: Augmentation effects
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 04:53:49 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01873 seconds