Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » A Mod to Stop Skill Morphing
icon2.gif  A Mod to Stop Skill Morphing [message #59511] Thu, 30 September 2010 04:09 Go to next message
Malinthebeast is currently offline  Malinthebeast
One feature that I have always loathed in Fable is that you have a choice.

A choice between having an under-skilled Hero with an appearance of how you have dreamed. Or, the choice to have a Hero with un-matched capabilities and strength that stands 9 Feet tall and has a chest the size of Holland.

I have looked at every single mod individually in these Forums looking for one that will stop my hero morphing as I increase his skills. I was happy to find a No Aging, No Will Tattoos and No Scars mod but it’s still missing a valuable piece of what could be a very beautiful puzzle.

I ask incase I have overlooked such a mod or if someone could help go about making this mod myself if need be. I have very little experience modding but I am very good at following instructions.

Re: A Mod to Stop Skill Morphing [message #59512 is a reply to message #59511] Thu, 30 September 2010 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
So, you want to nullify all morphing?

Edit: I need to go to work and can't wait any longer for an answer, so here. Attached is a ZIP archive containing two FMPs. One will remove all morphing. No balding when evil, no horns, no effects, no texture morphs, no bone morphs. The other will remove scars (may and very likely will require a new profile). I didn't make a restore FMP so make a backup of your game.bin before using in case you don't like the changes or you change your mind later.

To use, open FableExplorer, File|Load Fable Mod Package.
  • Attachment: Request.zip
    (Size: 5.52KB, Downloaded 532 times)

[Updated on: Thu, 30 September 2010 04:50]

Report message to a moderator

Re: A Mod to Stop Skill Morphing [message #59514 is a reply to message #59511] Thu, 30 September 2010 05:53 Go to previous message
Malinthebeast is currently offline  Malinthebeast
Thats perfect thank you Very Happy
Previous Topic: Need Help
Next Topic: i need help
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:14:07 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01160 seconds