Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » couple of questions...
couple of questions... [message #60489] Sun, 28 November 2010 00:27 Go to next message
Xx Ultima xX is currently offline  Xx Ultima xX
1: What would happen if I was to delete the ANTITAN entries in CHeroMorphDef? Would he have a tan and not be so white?

2: For Win Vista/7, do I have to take ownership of my files every single time I mod, or just once?

Ty.
Re: couple of questions... [message #60490 is a reply to message #60489] Sun, 28 November 2010 03:25 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Xx Ultima xX wrote on Sun, 28 November 2010 02:27

1: What would happen if I was to delete the ANTITAN entries in CHeroMorphDef? Would he have a tan and not be so white?
No. You may want to change the morph stat for the tan textures to whatever the base number is, it'll be somewhere from 0 to 3, I forget. Check out the Wiki, it'll be in there. This should make the tan textures override the base textures by default in-game.

Alternatively, if you want to do it the lame way, you can reassign the textures used on the Hero's mesh, unimaginatively named MESH_HERO in the graphics.big.

Xx Ultima xX wrote on Sun, 28 November 2010 02:27

2: For Win Vista/7, do I have to take ownership of my files every single time I mod, or just once?
No. Set it and forget it.
Previous Topic: change the sky??
Next Topic: ideas.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 09:29:41 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01218 seconds