Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Attract / Scary
Attract / Scary [message #60734] Thu, 16 December 2010 11:34 Go to next message
Hataru
I know this has probably been aske4d before. Before you say use the search function I did.I am finding the attract / scariness modifiers for the hair and such to be horrid and am wanting to change them. How would I go about it? For instance ponytail.
Re: Attract / Scary [message #60735 is a reply to message #60734] Thu, 16 December 2010 11:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

You do it like this. First of all find the hairstyle card's object for the hairstyle you want to edit. Double click that, and in the window that pops up click cdefs. Scroll down on the right hand side of the window 'till you see cAppearancemodifierdef. Click the button just below the first text space in that block. Now in THAT new window there will be entries labeled attractiveness and scariness. Edit those and you're on your way.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Attract / Scary [message #60737 is a reply to message #60735] Thu, 16 December 2010 13:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hataru
Ok. So I go to Gamebin>Objects>4330-OBJECT_HAIRCUT_CARD_PONYTAIL
Objects>CDefs On the right side there is no Appearance.
I am using Fable Explorer if that helps. While I can add an Appearance Modifier tag there still is nothing for the Scariness/Attract.
Re: Attract / Scary [message #60738 is a reply to message #60737] Thu, 16 December 2010 13:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

I'm sorry, that's my mistake. The OBJECT_HERO entries for them not the haircut CARD entries. =/

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Attract / Scary [message #60739 is a reply to message #60737] Thu, 16 December 2010 13:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Hataru wrote on Thu, 16 December 2010 15:10

OBJECT_HAIRCUT_CARD_PONYTAIL
Not the haircut card, you want to actual haircut. In the listing it will appear before the clothing, I believe.

Edit: Beaten, it's been a while since that's happened.

[Updated on: Thu, 16 December 2010 13:40]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Attract / Scary [message #60755 is a reply to message #60739] Thu, 16 December 2010 20:45 Go to previous message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

This is covered, in detail, in the Tutorial section, so you didn't search very well.

http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=7599& ;start=0&

Previous Topic: Fresco Dome Rebuilt
Next Topic: Hero <-> Female
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 06 01:43:31 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01193 seconds