Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Simple teleportation question
Simple teleportation question [message #60842] Mon, 20 December 2010 22:42 Go to next message
aceeca is currently offline  aceeca
Just a simple question basically making a game start of everything at the beginning weapons armor blah blah blah, to finish the last part of it. I need a simple question answered, can you possibly switch a number for 0 to 1 to turn on the avaliability of a location?

i.e. Brand new game start after training with GM, I walk into the teleporter or use the guild seal, I wanna be able to teleport anywhere normally like snowspire or hookcoast.

I've been playing with this for a bit so I understand most of it but not all so im not completely stupid Very Happy any help is much appreciated.
Re: Simple teleportation question [message #60844 is a reply to message #60842] Mon, 20 December 2010 22:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Short answer is no.
Re: Simple teleportation question [message #60845 is a reply to message #60842] Mon, 20 December 2010 22:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm that sucks >< I looked but im probably just bad at finding what im looking for. Is there a way to set up teleporters? I think I saw something about 2 way teleporters but I can't seem to find it again. That would work for me as well as in a teleporter to snowspire from the guild
Re: Simple teleportation question [message #60847 is a reply to message #60845] Mon, 20 December 2010 23:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Retired
Well, you can set up two one-way teleports, one in Snowspire and one somewhere that's accessible and have them go to each other which would sort of be like a single two-way teleport. We have a beginner's teleport script in the Wiki, and there's a sticky in the Tutorials forum that you should check out.
Re: Simple teleportation question [message #60850 is a reply to message #60847] Mon, 20 December 2010 23:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nicomon is currently offline  nicomon
JohnDoe wrote on Mon, 20 December 2010 23:05

Well, you can set up two one-way teleports, one in Snowspire and one somewhere that's accessible and have them go to each other which would sort of be like a single two-way teleport. We have a beginner's teleport script in the Wiki, and there's a sticky in the Tutorials forum that you should check out.

ChocolateBox also has a built-in teleporter creator...

I divided by zero and survived.
Two of Diamonds, people. This is important.
Re: Simple teleportation question [message #60851 is a reply to message #60842] Mon, 20 December 2010 23:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you = awesome Very Happy, >.> sidenote of a stupid question I guess ill have to learn sometime since im gonna get into college doing this stuff. For the script editing for say

http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=3040& ;start=0&

I haven't done anything like that yet so if you know anything about it possibly dumb it down for me? lol again appreciated very much ><
Re: Simple teleportation question [message #60854 is a reply to message #60851] Mon, 20 December 2010 23:20 Go to previous message

Retired
aceeca wrote on Tue, 21 December 2010 01:10

I haven't done anything like that yet so if you know anything about it possibly dumb it down for me?
Using the scripted shopkeeper is turnkey, so here's a lollipop.
http://i.imgur.com/Wtzi8.png
Previous Topic: Another Question...
Next Topic: Shopkeeper editing question
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 05:34:03 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01070 seconds