Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Graphics Editing » Creatures into clothing
Creatures into clothing [message #60837] Mon, 20 December 2010 18:30 Go to next message
Arenar is currently offline  Arenar
I don't know if this has been done already been done, but how do I make a creatures body into a dynamic armor or clothing... Like the cape that nicomon made? Or like scythe of blades scythe armor or the thunder armor etc...
Thx in advance

That's ...... AWESOME!
Re: Tutorial Requests [message #60878 is a reply to message #60837] Tue, 21 December 2010 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Well I know that requires skill with 3DS Max. I think you have to remove the clothing from the creature model, and delete said creature model, then bring up the hero model, and skin weight it to the hero's bones. I may be incorrect at parts, but that's the way it always sounds when I read stuff like this.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Tutorial Requests [message #60887 is a reply to message #60878] Tue, 21 December 2010 17:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Scythe of Blades is currently offline  Scythe of Blades
it depends on what youre trying to do, if youre trying to rip clothing from a model, then sure, but if you want the full person as clothing thats nigh impossible to do, or its just really really hard. you could turn a perons head into a helmet the same way you rip clothing i suppose, but that seems pretty lame to me.

I envy because of the heart,
I glutton because of the heart,
I covet because of the heart,
I am prideful because of the heart,
I sloth because of the heart,
I rage because of the heart,
Because of the heart
I lust for everything about you
Re: Tutorial Requests [message #60888 is a reply to message #60887] Tue, 21 December 2010 17:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Hey, I would like a minion's head as a helmet. That would be awesome. But other than minion heads or balverine heads, yes it would be stupid.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Tutorial Requests [message #60889 is a reply to message #60888] Tue, 21 December 2010 17:43 Go to previous message
Scythe of Blades is currently offline  Scythe of Blades
that one would be pretty cool, i could probably whip up a minion head helmet real quick if you really wanted it.

I envy because of the heart,
I glutton because of the heart,
I covet because of the heart,
I am prideful because of the heart,
I sloth because of the heart,
I rage because of the heart,
Because of the heart
I lust for everything about you
Previous Topic: Problem with fe
Next Topic: Blender problems
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 02 11:02:13 PDT 2024