Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Negative Experience
icon9.gif  Negative Experience [message #60913] Wed, 22 December 2010 19:44 Go to next message
mikalshorti is currently offline  mikalshorti
I've had a look on the forums and i couldnt find a subject relating to this so i made my own question...

So i messed around with the CREATURE_HERO --> CHeroExperienceDef and CExperienceDef and pretty much made all exp 1000x more, including combat multipliers so i ended up with an approximately 69958764x combat multiplier...

Anyhow, i now have negative experience and i cant level any Will/Skill/Strength...
i have already tried replacing game.bin and the settings are back to normal but the experience stayed the same on the character... any new chars are fine but i want to fix the old one. any ideas?
Re: Negative Experience [message #60914 is a reply to message #60913] Wed, 22 December 2010 20:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

Get the trainer in the last post of this thread:
http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=461& start=0&
With it you make the experience of that profile higher.

Re: Negative Experience [message #60915 is a reply to message #60913] Wed, 22 December 2010 20:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Negative experience eh? Figures, leave it to Lionhead to leave that value signed.
Mmm, as I remember, there's a cap on general experience, but no cap on any other experience, might add that to my balance project...

Anyway, yea, the trainer will fix you up.

[Updated on: Wed, 22 December 2010 20:43]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Negative Experience [message #61555 is a reply to message #60913] Wed, 23 February 2011 19:14 Go to previous message
mikalshorti is currently offline  mikalshorti
Oh sorry i didn't reply to your help guys, haven't had internet for a couple months... moved house... anyway, because of the virus scanner on my computer i couldn't use the trainer, so i had a look around in the CREATURE_HERO file in FE, and worked out how to change experience rates so that every orb gives 100000 and i soon had positive experience again. thanks for all your help anyway.
Previous Topic: Object Questions.
Next Topic: Fable Problem
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 05:26:57 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01008 seconds