Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Retextures » Crimson & Black Assassin Suit
Crimson & Black Assassin Suit [message #61111] Wed, 12 January 2011 16:58 Go to next message
Paskaloth is currently offline  Paskaloth

index.php?t=getfile&id=9583&private=0index.php?t=getfile&id=9584&private=0

Hello All,

I've been prowling the site for a few days now, I've had TLC since it's release but I'm new to the Mod Scene. So after some time reading through tutorials and finding out that creating new maps was out of the question (for now) I settled on starting about as small as you can go Textures!

This is a Crimson & Black Color Scheme for the Assassin Suit, no real huge modifications were made aside from the colors and enhancing the shine of the metals.

Any feedback is more than welcome and please let me know if there are any issues with the .BIG file, as I said before I'm new to modifications but I hope to send out many more if my abilities to read and understand tutorials paid off! ^_^

To master your fear of what hides in the darkness you need only turn out the lights, then you become the hidden, you become the feared.

[Updated on: Fri, 19 August 2011 19:25] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: Crimson & Black Assassin Suit [message #61115 is a reply to message #61111] Wed, 12 January 2011 17:08 Go to previous message
Arenar is currently offline  Arenar
Good Job Razz

That's ...... AWESOME!
Previous Topic: New Platearmour
Next Topic: Space Plate
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 02:28:09 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01157 seconds