Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Object Questions.
Object Questions. [message #61496] Sat, 19 February 2011 12:56 Go to next message
AlexanderTheAlright is currently offline  AlexanderTheAlright
I've got 2 questions. They may seem silly, but once I know what I want to know, I can contribute.

1: If I want an object to become a trophy, like Ebony chunk, how do I do that? If it's even possible?

2: I'm learing how to use 3d tools, though most of the guides i'm looking at arn't helping (but that's not my question). I wanna know how to make new Items and put them in the game, so when I go onto fable explorer, and go onto objects, it says, OBJECT_SOMETHING_OR_OTHER?

Sorry about not putting question 2 in the clearest way possible, but I didn't know how else to say it.

I'm now really getting back into mods again, so forgive me if I seem like a noob.
Re: Object Questions. [message #61498 is a reply to message #61496] Sat, 19 February 2011 13:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Noctus is currently offline  Noctus

Administrator

Mightyzeus wrote on Sat, 19 February 2011 12:56

1: If I want an object to become a trophy, like Ebony chunk, how do I do that? If it's even possible?

Yes, give the item a CTrophyItemDef (I believe that's what it is called. It is definitely something like CTrophyDef. I'm rusty, apologies.) and give it all the right information in there. There are other things involved but they're based on common sense.

As for your second question, someone else can help you out with that. It's pretty complex.

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9540/helpmeaaa.jpg
Re: Object Questions. [message #61499 is a reply to message #61498] Sat, 19 February 2011 13:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks dude. Smile

I'm now really getting back into mods again, so forgive me if I seem like a noob.
Re: Object Questions. [message #61500 is a reply to message #61499] Sat, 19 February 2011 13:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OldBoy is currently offline  OldBoy

Administrator

Did you use search?
Or look in the stickies? This one for example?
You would've found this info:
Quote:

#Creating a new weapon entry

#Creating a new CDef, different method here, more info here

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1640/48x48exit.png
this is not an exit.
Re: Object Questions. [message #61501 is a reply to message #61500] Sat, 19 February 2011 14:15 Go to previous message
oh yeah. my bad.

Previous Topic: new quests?
Next Topic: Negative Experience
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 07:00:46 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01177 seconds