Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Everybody Loves a Balvarine! ...well they could.
Everybody Loves a Balvarine! ...well they could. [message #62705] Tue, 03 May 2011 22:45 Go to next message
Matticus is currently offline  Matticus
Okay, here's the deal.
I've been messing around with Balvarines alot lately since I discovered the Balvarine Transform mod.
Since I can't seem to make MY Balvarine invunerable(Although I've made all the NPC Balvarines literally immortal, lol) I've decided to mess around in FACTION.
We'll, I've practically put FACTION_MONSTERS on the friends list of Villagers and FACTION_VILLAGERS on the friends list of Monsters. The same with every other friendly FACTION.

Well, what did I get?

...Nothing. Absolutely not a thing has changed. People and gaurds still attack me, I still have only the option to attack them, and all other monsters still attack poor 'ol villagers and traders turning them to dog meat. X,x

What might I be doing wrong here?
I'd like to hear from the person who made this Balvarine Mod.
Why can I not modify a single darn thing about this Balvarine I transform in to??

Any way.
Help would be appreciated.
Re: Everybody Loves a Balvarine! ...well they could. [message #62707 is a reply to message #62705] Wed, 04 May 2011 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

I think the balverine mod makes a new balverine creature entry... did you try looking for it/in it?

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Re: Everybody Loves a Balvarine! ...well they could. [message #62989 is a reply to message #62707] Mon, 23 May 2011 21:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes wrote on Wed, 04 May 2011 05:01

I think the balverine mod makes a new balverine creature entry... did you try looking for it/in it?

Yes, I have tried. But I haven't found a single thing.
Any idea what to look for, where to look?
Re: Everybody Loves a Balvarine! ...well they could. [message #63034 is a reply to message #62989] Thu, 26 May 2011 21:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

It would be under creatures, look for an abnormally large ID number

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Re: Everybody Loves a Balvarine! ...well they could. [message #63055 is a reply to message #63034] Fri, 27 May 2011 22:16 Go to previous message
morerunes wrote on Thu, 26 May 2011 21:07

It would be under creatures, look for an abnormally large ID number

Found it! Thank you, mate!
Now, only issue I have is that now that I've edited everything, he won't stop walking on his own. Weird.
[edit]
The walking issue seems to be linked to changing CHitLocationsDef 8902 to 9113, which is the value used to make you un-hittable.

[Updated on: Fri, 27 May 2011 23:02]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Xbox to PC
Next Topic: Before I do this, tell me if I should...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 01:43:50 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01587 seconds