Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » .blend to .x?
.blend to .x? [message #62777] Tue, 10 May 2011 09:40 Go to next message
OogaBoogaBooga
I've searched this everywhere and can't find it.. is there some magical way to convert .blend files to .x and vise versa?

Fable: TLC Remastered.... http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=9185& ; ; ;start=0&... October, 2012 :D

Re: .blend to .x? [message #62778 is a reply to message #62777] Tue, 10 May 2011 09:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

-.- open up the blend file in blender, and then select all, then click file>export>Directx(.X) then choose your directory, put in a filename, and you're good to go. For converting .x to blend, open up blender, File>Import>Directx(.X)Find your .x file, import it, then click File>Save as. Select your directory and file name. And next time, mind screwing around a touch with the interface before you ask something like that? That was basic blender-if-you-don't-know-this-basic-easy-info-you're-screwe d 101 right there! Shocked

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: .blend to .x? [message #62780 is a reply to message #62778] Tue, 10 May 2011 10:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OogaBoogaBooga
But .x isn't on there.. it won't let me import/export .x files Sad

Fable: TLC Remastered.... http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=9185& ; ; ;start=0&... October, 2012 :D

Re: .blend to .x? [message #62781 is a reply to message #62780] Tue, 10 May 2011 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Then go to the blender website, and either get the latest version, or get the .x plugin. -.-

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: .blend to .x? [message #62783 is a reply to message #62781] Tue, 10 May 2011 11:30 Go to previous message
OogaBoogaBooga
I have the latest version, I'll try the plugin.. Confused noobish, sorry. Lol

Edit: Got it now, forget I posted this Neutral thanks for the help

[Updated on: Tue, 10 May 2011 11:47]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: tutorials
Next Topic: how can change my size and appearance to child hero and...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 05:42:43 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01151 seconds