Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Retextures » Master Weapons all retextured
Master Weapons all retextured [message #62782] Tue, 10 May 2011 11:26 Go to next message
OogaBoogaBooga
I'm makin' retextures of all the weapons in the game (for Uchiha=>Fable) because they need to look a little cooler (in my opinion). So here's retextures of all the Master weapons except for the Master crossbow, and longsword (I have different models for those so I didn't retexture them). All I've done is brighten the symbols a whole lot, darkened the blades and added a bit of a 'glow' to them. Might not be to some people's taste but they are a lot better than the normal Master weapons

Fable: TLC Remastered.... http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=9185& ; ; ;start=0&... October, 2012 :D

[Updated on: Tue, 10 May 2011 13:10]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Master Weapons all retextured [message #62784 is a reply to message #62782] Tue, 10 May 2011 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

First off, we don't need screenshots of only a few, we need screenshots of them all. Second, that conglomeration you posted there is nearly incomprehensible, it would be better just to upload your individual screenies to an image hosting site like imageshack, and then use the little embedding thingies they show you, to put em' up here. Evil or Very Mad

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Master Weapons all retextured [message #62785 is a reply to message #62784] Tue, 10 May 2011 12:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OogaBoogaBooga
I know I know I was going to take screens of the rest later.. patience, patience. I only put a few because that's all I could fit in one 800x 600 frame, I'll make them better quality.

Fable: TLC Remastered.... http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=9185& ; ; ;start=0&... October, 2012 :D

[Updated on: Tue, 10 May 2011 12:12]

Re: Master Weapons all retextured [message #62786 is a reply to message #62785] Tue, 10 May 2011 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Just show all of them, in seperate pictures.... Honestly, forgive the bluntness, but you suck at the free select tool anyway. Confused
Oh, I do like the sharingan on the tip(if tip it can be called) on the master greatsword.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.

[Updated on: Tue, 10 May 2011 12:54]

Re: Master Weapons all retextured [message #62787 is a reply to message #62786] Tue, 10 May 2011 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OogaBoogaBooga
They're in one picture, sorry it's just easier to me than making an account on image shack and uploading all the pictures. When I can put them into one and it's easier to see. And yeah I put Sharingan on a few of the weapons Very Happy

Re: Master Weapons all retextured [message #62788 is a reply to message #62787] Tue, 10 May 2011 13:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message

OogaBoogaBooga wrote on Tue, 10 May 2011 16:11

They're in one picture, sorry it's just easier to me than making an account on image shack and uploading all the pictures.

You don't need an account for imageshack... -.- It gives you the benefit of making a gallery of images, but that's it. To upload, you don't need an account. Rolling Eyes
But this image is much more legible. Good job on this stuff. Wink

[Updated on: Tue, 10 May 2011 13:19]

Re: Master Weapons all retextured [message #62789 is a reply to message #62788] Tue, 10 May 2011 13:22 Go to previous message
OogaBoogaBooga
Oh, well still it's just easier this way. Thanks, these were really simple retextures Confused

Previous Topic: Thunder Retexture
Next Topic: Wierdly awesome iron katana retexture
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 03:39:08 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01209 seconds