Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » camera views
camera views [message #62844] Sun, 15 May 2011 11:46 Go to next message
tyscifi is currently offline  tyscifi
sry if this is a stupid question, but would it be possible to have a first person view?

"Smoke Meth, Hail Satan."
Re: camera views [message #62845 is a reply to message #62844] Sun, 15 May 2011 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

It might be possible, there should be some camera entries in the game.bin, but I don't understand why you'd want one for anything other than archery, because then you don't see your sword swings fully, you don't see the pwnage of your armor, and you don't see your enemies as well. That's just my opinion of course.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: camera views [message #62846 is a reply to message #62844] Sun, 15 May 2011 11:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tyscifi is currently offline  tyscifi
its just the game is to easy so i figured it would be more challenging

"Smoke Meth, Hail Satan."
Re: camera views [message #62848 is a reply to message #62846] Sun, 15 May 2011 12:50 Go to previous message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Laughing The game IS too easy, but my way of making it harder is a little different. Of course my way will also make the game a little more realistic too. For grunts(non-bosses) I intend to jack up their block rates, so you'll need to be a good swordsman to beat them(Don't worry though, I'll be doing this with the grasp of death, but maps will have fewer enemies), but I'll lower their health so that like in real life, it will only take one or two good slashes to take them down, so long as you have appropriate equipment. For bosses however, I just intend to jack up their health to make the boss fights more challenging, and last longer. Because let's face it, after five minutes, with an Ebony Longbow, and a Master Longsword, you can obliterate Jack of Blades with little actual problem. Rolling Eyes Anyway, I got a little of topic, but that's how I'd do things. The main problem is finding the def that controls block rates. The dexterity stat did nothing for me, and so I'm not entirely sure how to do that. Confused

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Previous Topic: expression
Next Topic: energy sword
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 10:45:02 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01209 seconds