Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Briar Rose has Down-syndrome? (Face morphing issue...)
Briar Rose has Down-syndrome? (Face morphing issue...) [message #62741] Fri, 06 May 2011 16:49 Go to next message
Matticus is currently offline  Matticus
Okay, well I tried swapping the Hero Model with Briar Rose, and I got Briar Rose... with a screwed up Face.
How do I go about fixing this, if possible?
http://i51.tinypic.com/t9fxvn.jpg

EDIT:
Seems this happens to more than just Briar.
as Funny as this looks, it happens to other models aswell.
http://i54.tinypic.com/33mu1zr.jpg
  • Attachment: jhv.jpg
    (Size: 35.70KB, Downloaded 1430 times)

[Updated on: Fri, 06 May 2011 16:54]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Briar Rose has Down-syndrome? (Face morphing issue...) [message #62742 is a reply to message #62741] Fri, 06 May 2011 17:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Common problem, go to your fable directory, by default it's C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Fable: The Lost Chapters. Go into the data folder, and find the bones folder, should be on the top left. Go in there, and delete any bones with the word hero in them, excepting the rival heros, and the child hero(Otherwise your hero as a child is bulked up beyond belief.) Now when you load fable, your briar rose look will be pristine. Very Happy

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Briar Rose has Down-syndrome? (Face morphing issue...) [message #62744 is a reply to message #62741] Fri, 06 May 2011 17:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Already did that, actually. Maybe there is a file I missed?
I deleted every bone file beginning in Hero_.
Are there any that I may have missed? Here is what I deleted.
hero_berserk
hero_fat
hero_strong
hero_strong_tall
hero_tall
hero_teen_set
hero_weak
hero_young_set(not concerned about the child, lol)

Re: Briar Rose has Down-syndrome? (Face morphing issue...) [message #62749 is a reply to message #62741] Sat, 07 May 2011 06:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tyscifi is currently offline  tyscifi
you did move the eyes right?

"Smoke Meth, Hail Satan."
Re: Briar Rose has Down-syndrome? (Face morphing issue...) [message #62881 is a reply to message #62749] Tue, 17 May 2011 23:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tyscifi wrote on Sat, 07 May 2011 06:37

you did move the eyes right?

I sure did.
I copied everything over.
Model info and Eye mesh info.
Re: Briar Rose has Down-syndrome? (Face morphing issue...) [message #62988 is a reply to message #62741] Mon, 23 May 2011 21:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So, no one can figure out exactly what the issue I'm having here is?
Re: Briar Rose has Down-syndrome? (Face morphing issue...) [message #63042 is a reply to message #62988] Fri, 27 May 2011 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
IDontKnow
I'm sure there are many people that can figure out how to fix your problem, Unfortunatly they're either busy or not active enough.

Anyways, I'm not one who can help, well because I don't do meshes.

By the way, Are you sure you deleted them? You know, the files could be in the virtual drive (is that what it's called) That could be your problem. If you're on windows 7 or windows vista.

By them I meant the bone files.

27/4/11 23:XX (11:XX Pm) She went to a better place. 28/4/11 10:XX She was burried; RIP

Leren van de taal van Nederland is leuk.
Ik heb nog veel te leren, hoewel.

Tengo la ambición de aprender a español.
Yet I have no idea how to start.

[Updated on: Fri, 27 May 2011 07:52]

Re: Briar Rose has Down-syndrome? (Face morphing issue...) [message #63043 is a reply to message #63042] Fri, 27 May 2011 08:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Dude, you've been told this at least once. Go into your cheromorphdef, find your bone morphs, and start deleting the crap inside of them that links to bone configurations. It has nothing to do with the mesh, it's just a simple def edit. Rolling Eyes

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Briar Rose has Down-syndrome? (Face morphing issue...) [message #63054 is a reply to message #63043] Fri, 27 May 2011 22:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint wrote on Fri, 27 May 2011 08:27

Dude, you've been told this at least once. Go into your cheromorphdef, find your bone morphs, and start deleting the crap inside of them that links to bone configurations. It has nothing to do with the mesh, it's just a simple def edit. Rolling Eyes

I just hate to tell you this mate, but I've done that. Her face still looks beaten with a shovel.
No idea what my issue may be, but I've given up.
I'm on to my next new exploit now. =P lol
Re: Briar Rose has Down-syndrome? (Face morphing issue...) [message #63203 is a reply to message #63054] Wed, 01 June 2011 00:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Simple issue. CCreatureDef, Hero facial animations are still being used. Toss them out.
Re: Briar Rose has Down-syndrome? (Face morphing issue...) [message #63234 is a reply to message #63203] Thu, 02 June 2011 17:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe wrote on Wed, 01 June 2011 00:49

Simple issue. CCreatureDef, Hero facial animations are still being used. Toss them out.

tried, nothing.
Re: Briar Rose has Down-syndrome? (Face morphing issue...) [message #63238 is a reply to message #63234] Fri, 03 June 2011 00:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Matticus wrote on Thu, 02 June 2011 19:56

tried, nothing.
I really need to start modding again so I can get on top of these things like I used to, but if I remember correctly, changes to the Hero's CCreatureDef require a new save/profile.

Let's say the change was to ordinary villagers, for the changes in the CCreatureDef to take effect, they need to respawn. So, kill them all, wait a few days, new villagers. But obviously you can't kill the Hero so, that's why you have to start a new game.
Re: Briar Rose has Down-syndrome? (Face morphing issue...) [message #63247 is a reply to message #63238] Sat, 04 June 2011 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe wrote on Fri, 03 June 2011 00:29

Matticus wrote on Thu, 02 June 2011 19:56

tried, nothing.
I really need to start modding again so I can get on top of these things like I used to, but if I remember correctly, changes to the Hero's CCreatureDef require a new save/profile.

Let's say the change was to ordinary villagers, for the changes in the CCreatureDef to take effect, they need to respawn. So, kill them all, wait a few days, new villagers. But obviously you can't kill the Hero so, that's why you have to start a new game.

Oooh... Well then, I'll have to give that a shot as soon as I get the chance. I'll update weather or not it worked.
Re: Briar Rose has Down-syndrome? (Face morphing issue...) [message #66706 is a reply to message #63247] Mon, 21 May 2012 22:47 Go to previous message
Yumeneko is currently offline  Yumeneko
I faced with the same problem, does anyone know how to fix this?
The above methods do not solve the problem. Sad

=====================
I got to fix it.
Thank you very much, morerunes, for his topic, аnd sorry for this necropost.
http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=35496& amp;&srch=screwed+up+Face#msg_35496

[Updated on: Tue, 22 May 2012 00:28]

Previous Topic: A bit of trouble
Next Topic: Jumping in Fable
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 03 13:35:11 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01742 seconds