Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Before I do this, tell me if I should...
Before I do this, tell me if I should... [message #63071] Sat, 28 May 2011 16:16 Go to next message
Matticus is currently offline  Matticus
Swap the Hero mesh with a Balvarine Mesh, the swap the Hero bones with Balvarine bones.

Good idea, bad idea?
Someone give me their opinion, and I will get to work if it's a positive one.
Re: Before I do this, tell me if I should... [message #63074 is a reply to message #63071] Sun, 29 May 2011 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Good idea, just be sure to give the hero the balverine's cappearancedef. Wink

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
The Balvarine Hero.(No Transform) [message #63077 is a reply to message #63071] Sun, 29 May 2011 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Okay, I've gotten it to work! ...somewhat.
The balvarine won't move.
I can only get him to run with the right mouse button held and glide along when in stealth mode.
Otherwise, I can't get him to move when pressing wsa or d alone.
Anything I may have missed?
Re: The Balvarine Hero.(No Transform) [message #63078 is a reply to message #63077] Sun, 29 May 2011 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message

The only fix I can think of is to use silver's cappearancedef app and input some ID numbers to get it moving properly. Confused

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: The Balvarine Hero.(No Transform) [message #63082 is a reply to message #63078] Sun, 29 May 2011 12:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint wrote on Sun, 29 May 2011 11:04

The only fix I can think of is to use silver's cappearancedef app and input some ID numbers to get it moving properly. Confused

Alright, I'll peek around.
Also, on another note if you didn't already know: If you replace CHeroAppearenceDef and swap the mesh, you can play as just about any creature with it's original animations. The only way I can get them to move though is by holding the right mouse button.
Re: The Balvarine Hero.(No Transform) [message #63083 is a reply to message #63082] Sun, 29 May 2011 13:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message

That's because most of them aren't equipped with jogging animations. So the cappearancedef app comes in handy in that aspect. Wink It's also how I made my spear animations and briar hero combo style.

Re: The Balvarine Hero.(No Transform) [message #63084 is a reply to message #63083] Sun, 29 May 2011 14:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nostradamus
it works totally fine with (i think) morerunes sprintinghero mod for some reason.

Modding takes the fun out of the game but gets the game into the fun.
Re: Before I do this, tell me if I should... [message #63088 is a reply to message #63071] Sun, 29 May 2011 14:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OKay, where do I find this "CAppearanceDef App" that everyone is talking about? I've looked around the forum, other forums, and even google'd it.
Can't find a thing beyond tutorials on how to use it.
Re: Before I do this, tell me if I should... [message #63092 is a reply to message #63088] Sun, 29 May 2011 17:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=1666& ;start=0&

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Re: Before I do this, tell me if I should... [message #63093 is a reply to message #63092] Sun, 29 May 2011 18:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alright, thanks.
I'll get to work right away.

Anyway, kinda off subject:
Could someone provide me with the Original [\DEV\BBBPROJECTS\FABLE1_5RELEASE\FABLE\RESOURCES\ART3\RIVAL HEROES\JACKOFBLADES\TEXTURE\JACKOFBLADES_01.TGA]
(JOB Mask Texture)
Re: Before I do this, tell me if I should... [message #63094 is a reply to message #63071] Sun, 29 May 2011 18:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tyscifi is currently offline  tyscifi
yes one second
edit, sry i dont even have the original due to the uchiha chronicles

"Smoke Meth, Hail Satan."

[Updated on: Sun, 29 May 2011 18:27]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Before I do this, tell me if I should... [message #63115 is a reply to message #63094] Mon, 30 May 2011 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Furthermore the uploading of original files is prohibited on this site. If you want it that bad, get it off your retail disc.

Re: Before I do this, tell me if I should... [message #63118 is a reply to message #63071] Mon, 30 May 2011 07:55 Go to previous message
tyscifi is currently offline  tyscifi
oh yah, i forgot Embarassed

"Smoke Meth, Hail Satan."
Previous Topic: Everybody Loves a Balvarine! ...well they could.
Next Topic: Ultra low graphics for Fable TLC.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 21:53:40 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01023 seconds